Want To Buy a Car

if someone here is a troll it will be you, think about this stupid maybe just maybe I had a lot of studies before what I do right now did you think about that bonhead .
and while I where studying the previous studies i could work and save money to buy a luxe fast car

Did you all think about that???

Your bad grammar, poor spelling and general blatant lack of knowledge about the cars you intend to buy don't bode well for you. If I was spending that kind of money I would have researched much more thoroughly, also your other topics seem to corroborate these things.

Back on topic I would go for the 330d rather than the 330ci, it's only marginally slower and the added economy from the diesel helps, also they can be chipped easily to hike up the power output.

Last edited:
I do thinking this maybe a thread of the trollings, but if your perpaps just moranic I will suggestings to to you fine automobile of Dacia Duster. Nice!

and while I where studying the previous studies i could work and save money to buy a luxe fast car

Did you all think about that???

Hey sweetness, did you forget the fact, that you wanted to buy a complete Zonda minus the engine, where-in you were going to put a small block Chevy V8 in it's place?
Of course I almost forgot, you were interested in other such 'luxe fast cars' such as the Maserati 3200 and the equally capable 300c V6.

Did you think about that???

Probably stoned all the time anyway.