Random Thoughts....

I think it's just that the Puffalumps keep stealing the covers. ;)

A few nights ago I wasn't able to fall asleep till after 2:30am. No idea why. Maybe the elevated stress levels at home are the cause. I don't know. All I can say is, I can't wait to move out.

Got a haircut today, sooooooooo nice, got about half of the length cut of :D

Sorry to post so soon again but I thought you guys might like this.

I'm coming out of Wal Mart and get into my truck and just as I'm driving away, this guy in a minivan asks if I want a "Surround Sound System for free". What would you do?

Sorry to post so soon again but I thought you guys might like this.

I'm coming out of Wal Mart and get into my truck and just as I'm driving away, this guy in a minivan asks if I want a "Surround Sound System for free". What would you do?

Get the car's description, the guy's description, the license plate number, call the cops, ask if anyone's reported a missing surround sound system.

OR

Take the surround sound system off his hands, go to the police, say that somebody gave this to you and you wanted to give it back to its rightful owner, if there is one.

OR

Get a surround sound system for free. FUCK YEAH, FREE STUFF.

I said no, my mind was none of what you stated. I more thought it was a setup.

And plus my folks would immediately bitch me out about how I don't need it and its taking up space, etc. I got a box of 28 unused shocks for free from a guy at work. two weeks after I find a contact willing to search part numbers(their 30 years old) My folks got pissed and made me toss them.

It's unreal how many offers on good stuff I've gotten only to be brought down by my parents. awesome.

/rant

Get the car's description, the guy's description, the license plate number, call the cops, ask if anyone's reported a missing surround sound system.

OR

Take the surround sound system off his hands, go to the police, say that somebody gave this to you and you wanted to give it back to its rightful owner, if there is one.

OR

Get a surround sound system for free. FUCK YEAH, FREE STUFF.

only last week, most of the population of England would have gone with option three.

only last week, most of the population of England would have gone with option three.

Valid point, Flareside, did the guy at Walmart have an English accent by any chance?

While I was down in the States last weekend I was in a Best Buy for like five minutes - I knew it would be a waste of time to begin with, but it was either walk around Best Buy a little or sit in the car, meh - and I got bothered by probably six blueshirts. And they were good too, not one of them gave a "Is there anything I can help you with?" to which you just say "Nah, just looking." Oh no, they all had clever little lines like "So what brought you in today?" Uhh, how do you wave that off without being a dick? Clever buggers.

"What brought you in today?"
"It's over 100 degrees outside and your A/C isn't broken."

I'd just tell them I came in to laugh at their ridiculously overpriced HDMI cables. Granted a lot is overpriced there, but I did get a screaming deal on a 32" flat screen for my grandmother from them because the box was open.

You got it all wrong guys.

SFX: Whoosh!
Shirt: Can I help you?
Me: Yeah, you look around I'll fucking wait here.

Works every fucking time! :D

Reactions: LP
I don't think I've ever been bothered by anyone in my local Best Buy. Actually, every time I've gone in there I've always had to hunt them down when I've had questions. Most of them are dicks and don't actually know anything anyway.

I don't think I've ever been bothered by anyone in my local Best Buy. Actually, every time I've gone in there I've always had to hunt them down when I've had questions. Most of them are dicks and don't actually know anything anyway.

This has pretty much been my experience, too. Honestly, though, I'm OK with that.