Random F1 pictures

allf1_a02.jpg

full version:
http://racingotaku.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/allf1_a02.jpg

websenna-model.jpg

haven't found it yet in the local toys-r-us :(

Benson and Hedges are cigs aswell, aren't they? Jordan as well then...serious case of nostalgia..

You have to remember that Monaco doesn't ban tobacco ads, F1 does...hence the flyer. I do miss the old days...a Ferrari with Marlboro, a Mclaren with West, Renault had Mild Seven, Lucky Strike for BAR...ah yes.

I miss it big time too. I can understand why they banned it.
Now I feel strong trend coming up. Not sure if it'll boom mainstream into all F1 teams, but definitely going for it. Which amounts to the same thing since they contain the same if not more the amount of toxic stimulants.

I can picture Martin Brundle and David Coulthard in the commentry box; "And the Monster goes through"

2010-03-14+-+Mercedes+GP+-+Michael+Schumacher+Monster+Energy.jpg

Last edited:
1z2d7hu.jpg

2a4yd78.jpg

^^ Like they use to say back home... "Te la mamaste" (Fucking brilliant)

Part of it is for the launch, it also has to do with pulling out of the garage. The cockpit is so tight that they can only have one hand on the wheel when pulling out of the garage.

As far as I'm aware from various snippets of race commentary, the first clutch paddle brings the clutch to bite point and the other one is a gradual release for the rest of the clutch travel. Look at the cars when they leave the garage, before they set off they always "jump" as if they're trying to stall, but then they set off normally.

As far as I'm aware from various snippets of race commentary, the first clutch paddle brings the clutch to bite point and the other one is a gradual release for the rest of the clutch travel. Look at the cars when they leave the garage, before they set off they always "jump" as if they're trying to stall, but then they set off normally.

Exactly this. One paddle is just for the bite point and the other is for the full release.

First time Iv seen an F1 car intentionally driven off road. Red Bull and David Coulthard take the car down to Austin TX to chuck a few laps around the circuit.
EDIT: DAVID... I don't know why I wrote Damian.

11362.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

11364.jpg

Turn 8?
11363.jpg

A couple of friendly Nascar fans came to say hello
11358.jpg

Last edited:
who the fuck is damian coulthard?