The Meme Thread

kQIUS.jpg

I am aware. I cry at everything and want everyone else to suffer with me.

Don't search for "I waited for you Fry" on Google Images. Not just because you'll end up with a lump in your throat with all the sad dog pictures, but also because there's something else there you REALLY don't want to see. IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER. :tvhorror:

Last edited:
So, this means I shouldn't search that while I'm at work?

NO!

Don't search for "I waited for you Fry" on Google Images. Not just because you'll end up with a lump in your throat with all the sad dog pictures, but also because there's something else there you REALLY don't want to see. IT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE FOREVER. :tvhorror:

I did Google it, I didn't bring up the image search...

Internet Ninja

I did Google it, I didn't bring up the image search...

Internet Ninja

Does it contain the words "You finally came" ? , you also shoud not seach for " This is how I Roll " and look on the first pic :tvhorror::ph34r:

doesn't look dead to me. My neighbours' dog likes to nosedive into piles of snow and looks exactly like that afterwards.

If you have no clue whats going on, you deserve to be banned from computers until you play a certain mem-tastic game.

Also, mmm, lemons :p

I resent making the lemons-thing a meme.

Cave Johnson doesn't give a damn about your resentment.

Scumbag steve meme.

it's true though...
same with windirections. if i hear south-west. in my head i go north, south, west...ah there it is!