Random Thoughts....

Nice one Spectre.

Now tell us you got the girl's number? The movies are correct, right? The girl always goes for the guy who saves her from getting beat on.

Yeah, no, that's only in the movies and hack writers' plots.

Depends. Is Coors nicknamed "wife beater"?

OK, stealing my Forum Pun King title is one thing, but echoing my posts as well? You the fucking Cable Guy or something?

:shakefist:

AWWWWWW, he's shy :p

No, she was busy being bundled off to the hospital. Dude was using *furniture* on her, and only in Hollywood and hack writers' feverish imaginations does that leave the girl in a largely injury-free state.

Last edited:
After he gets done with jail, he will probably land in a court ordered treatment program. That is where I get to deal with him if this happened in Utah.

It is funny what people (aka women) will do for their abusive partners sometimes! Big up to SPECTRE to take action in this case btw!

I am absolutely fucking sick of dealing with State Farm.

Remember years ago when I got hit by a truck? I'm still waiting to get paid my settlement from the woman who hit me. We supposedly reached a settlement back in February, but State Farm keeps delaying actually paying.

I spoke to my attorney about it and we are done playing games. I gave him permission to play hardball - we are going to give them an ultimatum for payment. If they don't comply, we will file a motion with the court to compel them to pay. That opens the door for me to do a Sheriff's Sale on their offices. For those of you who don't know, a Sheriff's Sale is where someone who has been given an award by the court but has not been paid can seize property with the help of law enforcement. Essentially, I could walk into a State Farm office and walk out with computers, files, furniture, whatever I want - which will all be sold at auction to pay their bill.

We will see if the threat of that gets me the check I've been waiting three and a half years to get.

I am absolutely fucking sick of dealing with State Farm.
(...)

We will see if the threat of that gets me the check I've been waiting three and a half years to get.

Ducati time? :mrgreen:

More like "paying off debts" time and then putting anything left into a portfolio for growth. I already have the VFR and it doesn't make sense to blow $15K on toys when I could put it towards retirement.

After he gets done with jail, he will probably land in a court ordered treatment program. That is where I get to deal with him if this happened in Utah.

What exactly is your line of work?

Last edited:
Mental health. I currently work primarily with court-ordered offenders with domestic violence, drug-related or "dual focus" (both domestic violence and substance abuse) charges.

Utah has a law that mandates such offenders to a treatment program.

It's gonna be fun milking 50 bucks until payday. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to drive to ship this week to withdrawl, but the 26'th can't come soon enough.

pukkelpop (festival with 60 000+ visitors) just got hit by a severe thunderstorm
one tent collapsed, some trees and some light/sound towers came down.
there is talks of one dead and several wounded :(
it was only the first of 3 days

damn...

pics of the terrain: http://www.standaard.be/artikel/photobox.aspx?articleid=DMF20110818_198&start=1

no news from the campsites yet, but those can't look pretty now :eek:

equiraptor is Texan....and so is Sandy Cheeks...hmmmmm
I wonder if, during her visit to the Nurburgring, at some point she sang the "Texas Song".

Time to be an utter geek for two day straight.

LARPing. Yes. As in Live Action Role Playing. Book Of Eli/Fallout style.