Portland (Oregon) meetup?

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Portlanders! Did you know there's a Cars and Coffee here in Portland? They meet on Saturday mornings at 8:30am. One of these weekends we should all show up to check out the cars and meet in person. Any interest?

I might be able to head down when my MG is done later this month.

I might be able to head down when my MG is done later this month.

I leave Saturday for California and don't get back until the 15th anyway, so it couldn't be before then.

I could head up to PDX one weekend after the 15th, doesn't really matter when so long as it's not early-mid Sept (will be out of the state)

Did not know about cars and coffee in Portland. I'm down to go.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cars-Coffee-Portland/200707606718

We meet at the same location every week. Parking lot behind the Starbucks on Sequoia Parkway near Home Depot off I-5 and 217.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Just behind the Starbucks at the Carman Drive exit off of I-5
15350 SW Sequoia Pkwy
Tigard, OR
Every Saturday at 8:30AM (weather permitting), free of charge. Just come and park.

I went earlier today. Not as big as the other pics seemed to show, but still fun. Stayed till 12 talking about cars, haha.

Is it ok to post up pics here, if not feel free to take em down... here's some random pics of a few of the cars I took with my phone:
CC080611a.jpg

CC080611b.jpg

CC080611c.jpg

CC080611d.jpg

CC080611e.jpg

CC080611f.jpg

CC080611g.jpg

CC080611h.jpg

CC080611i.jpg

CC080611j.jpg

CC080611k.jpg

Nice friendly people, I'll definitely go again.

Got back into town Monday and I'll likely be going to Cars and Coffee this Saturday if anyone else wants to come. :)

Dropped by this morning for 15-30 minutes to check it out. Certainly small but still some cool cars there. Ferrari 458, 430, and 360, some 90's/00's Porsches, that NSX, a couple Elises, etc. Happy I parked my Mustang off to the side though -- was feeling under-car'ed. :lol:

I probably won't bother going again unless we make a meetup out of it (good place to do it) or until I get a Viper. Cool cars but small and I don't know anyone.

I was up at 8am, but just didn't have enough energy to drive out there. Last time I was there I was talking to one of the Ferrari owners and he mentioned the Viper group. I think he said they showed up rarely, haha.