Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Automotive News/Spy Shots/blahblah/really long title one. I just tried it in Safari on my iPhone, too--still just a white page. Grr.

I just tried opening a new thread page for this section ("The Forums") as well. I still get a blank white screen.

Also, I keep posting all of the other problems I keep having with the new text box in that text box thread, so if they should've been posted here, I apologize. Bottom line: it's useless, it doesn't work with mobile browsers, it doesn't work with some of our emoticons, and it needs to be killed with fire. Bring back the old editor that worked.

Last edited:
yeah, i don't like the new text editor either. i don't want my stuff auto saved! and when i click close, i don't want a question if i'm sure i want to leave the page...

Could something be done to the image resizing thing?
Currently it's quite annoying how it resizes a large image and there is that button to view it in full size. However the full-size button doesn't actually show the image in it's original size. You have to click on the image to view the full size, but if the image is Phyrefile it doesn't end there. Phyrefile resizes the image too and you have to click to view in full size again.

Could it be possible to get back how it worked before ie. clicking on the view in original size actually showing the image in the original size?

I am having a problem posting in one thread: http://forums.finalgear.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=50598

I posted in other threads, it seems to be just that one.

The cursor disappears after one blink. If it helps I am using IE 9 on a WIN 7 OS machine.

Also, the spell check stopped working for me a couple of weeks ago.

Anyone else slightly annoyed by how, when you rep someone, it now takes you to a different page? It's annoying because it then has to reload the page you were on (very bad in pic/vid rich pages).

Never happens to me. Do you have Javascript and all that stuff enabled? Clear your browser cache?

I just disabling JavaScript on Opera and I get I that page but when I turn it back on I get the usual Pop up. So I guess something is wrong with the JavaScript option on your side.

Correct, that is the no-Javascript fallback. The button links to a page like that but Javascript intercepts the click and instead shows a pop-up.

There is a new smiley in town... can you guess what it is?
:mwf:

What the :mwf: is up with that :mwf:? I nearly had a :mwf:ing heart attack.

:mwf: has just moved into a new house, he has no Internet at the weekends yet.

He'll be back at work in about 12 hours from now and will be all WTF?
(But probably pleased to be a :smilie:, not as cool as a title though.)

:lol:

/me rubs hands.
Excellent! Muahahahaha

Getting "Error: Storage subsystem offline." when I try to get into Phyrefile. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.