INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello everyone,

I am from Alberta Canada, I have been following TGUK since Season 1 of the current format.

That is all

Sup, Greg from Serbia, fan of the British humor and German cars!

27 years old, proud owner of 20 year old Volkswagen.

Welcome to the forums everyone! :wave:

Stumbled on this while searching for something else.

I'm 35 and live in Japan. Big F1 fan and was a long term poster on F1NGers but been absent there for ages.

Ciao for now.

Hey guys, my name is Scott and I am a huge top gear fan (u.k. And more recently u.s.). I am from Boston and drive an F150 (I know, not the most sporty vehicle) but the 5 speed makes things interesting.
Glad to be here
-sjwort

errr...I'm not actually James May nor anything like a facsimile of same. If you really care about what I drive (I can't imagine you do), PM me. I enjoy Top Gear - particularly wasting time capturing screenshots of the pretty ladies tucked away in the periphery of the audience - some of which I'll be posting here.

Welcome everyone, have fun! :)

Long time fan of Top Gear UK here. Also watch the US version. Been around Final Gear for years but never bothered to reg on the forums. Finally did. :)

Hi all,

I stumbled across finalgear.com when attempting to identify a song in the new series of Top Gear UK.

I'm not a massive revhead or petrolhead; I'm old enough to drive and I haven't even bothered to go for my learners' licence yet; but I do enjoy the hilarity and misadventure of the average TGUK episode.

Names Brent, 38 years old, Living in Frankfurt, Germany for the last 5 years, originally from the States.
German Autos are by far my passion.

Thanks

Hi , I'm from Germany - love this site!

Which part? I live in Frankfurt.:cool:

I'm Jordan, 20, and a new fan of Top Gear UK. I've watched series 2-11 in about a month, because I'm absolutely addicted to the show.

Favorite series?

Sup, Greg from Serbia, fan of the British humor and German cars!

27 years old, proud owner of 20 year old Volkswagen.

Which VW? :cool:

Jay from Orlando. Car collector. Thinkin bout a custom Ferrari chopper.

Im an outdoorsy type but I have a soft spot for auto musculature :mrgreen:

Care to share any of your collections?:p

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: All, here are some useful welcome notes from ashspet:

:welcome: to FinalGear!

Helloooooooooooooooooooo everyone!!!

Some simple things to help you get started. Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to be set upon by the hounds before you even get started. That could be an understatement, but might at least save you from some of the more irritating gaffes that will induce the ire of others. Well, most others anyway. Might also save you being banned :razz: Random posting and thread creating just to increase post counts will be :mad: upon.

If you're having issues with the forums (ie the message boards), and have read the FAQ, check here first. It may have already been reported. Issues with the site (FinalGear.com) go here. Don't confuse the two, or the man who-shall-not-be-named will get all cranky.

Not-a-dudes, for a pink username, go here. Be prepared, there are some lovely persons of the male persuasion who enjoy welcoming the new girls on the block. Posting your pic in here will also draw attention. So be prepared. Apparently some of the guys have never seen a girl before. :lmao:

To edit your profile, go here.

For posting your cars, please read the rules first. Claiming ownership of what isn't yours is punishable. By flogging and then death. Then exposure to sunlight or consecutive viewings of the Twilight movies. And eviction. And whatever else can be dreamt up.

Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads! Necro-ing threads usually gets you nothing but red blobbies, aka rep. And no, don't ask about rep. Use the search function.

There is an IRC channel. Put on some thick skin before you venture there first though. And armour. Maybe some mace too. It's dog eat n00b in there. But we can play nice. Sometimes. When we're asleep.

- ashspet

There are a couple of other things to bare in mind.

You may only post adult material in the NSFW Forum, which you may join ONLY if you are over 18 (I think) and have been posting elsewhere normally for a certain number of posts without problems.

Also, there is a temporary restriction on your first few posts regarding posting urls, to stop spammers. Please don't start complaining about this or posting rubbish to get your post count up.

So no big problems really, enjoy posting on the Forum we are mostly friendly.

(Another friendly reminder to not bump (i.e. "reply to") OLD THREADS, it is annoying and could you into trouble here.)

:smile:

Last edited:
Hey, I've been watching Topgear since I was about 9, and been using this website for... quite a while. I'm 18 now. I decided to join finally. I live in Poway (close to San Diego). I'm on my first ever car (a Mustang, which I think is pretty cool for a first car). I look forward to adding to my favorite website.

Sup guys, I'm a Texan with a pick up. I also happen to be a huge smart-ass. That is all.