Random Thoughts... [Entertainment Edition]

starcraft 2.

With all these "HD" remakes coming out on the PS3, how cool would it be if Rockstar came out with a HD trilogy of the first 3 (3D) GTA games (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, and maybe even the "stories" games that came out on the PSP)? These games with updated graphics and trophy support would be epic! :D

With all these "HD" remakes coming out on the PS3, how cool would it be if Rockstar came out with a HD trilogy of the first 3 (3D) GTA games (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, and maybe even the "stories" games that came out on the PSP)? These games with updated graphics and trophy support would be epic! :D
Yeah, especially San Andreas, I thought that map was epic. GTAIV is alright, but it gets kinda boring. There isn't much variety in the city. And no planes. :(

I watched Senna this evening, and hungering for more, went back and pulled up the Top Gear segment on the man. As soon as the announcement of Senna's death began playing, I burst out crying. That movie has that effect on people.

I recently discovered I have Netflix Instant. It has killed any hope of me being a productive member of society. And brought out a nasty teen dramedy streak in me. 40 episodes of Greek in two weeks? 2 seasons of RJ Berger in 4 days? This will end me.

I recently discovered I have Netflix Instant. It has killed any hope of me being a productive member of society. And brought out a nasty teen dramedy streak in me. 40 episodes of Greek in two weeks? 2 seasons of RJ Berger in 4 days? This will end me.

Instant streaming is addictive indeed. :lol: I was trying to watch all the seasons of Family Guy so far (living with my grandmother + mom I had a pretty sheltered teen life for the most part) and am trying to catch up with hoarders.

If Netflix has "Confessions: Animal Hoarding" on Watch Instantly....I'll be watching that next. :p

Wow, there's a lot of hate for MW3 going on on the Steam forums. I just guess people like pushing the CoD fanboys. Still, ?60 is way too much for that game.

Wow, there's a lot of hate for MW3 going on on the Steam forums. I just guess people like pushing the CoD fanboys. Still, ?60 is way too much for that game.

fanboys - their hatred is neither directed by common sense or guided by reason.

Annnd Obsessed got boring quite quickly. I can see why it only lasted 2 seasons. :|

Can't finish it, moving on....

Wow, that's a PC game. Thought it was for mobile devices. It looks horrible! What's so hard to licence a proper game engine like Unreal 3 or Source?

I think someone accidentally told SyFy that Eureka was Science Fiction, so they canceled it to make more room for wraslin'

As soon as they changed the network's name you knew it was over. They were already showing the wrasslin, and anything that was remotely Sci-Fi was getting less and less attention. I am still kinda shocked they show ST: Enterprise on a regular basis.

Now this looks highly entertaining:

Wow, that's a PC game. Thought it was for mobile devices. It looks horrible! What's so hard to licence a proper game engine like Unreal 3 or Source?

Also for PS3. Because it's MSRP is only $19.99, this will sell for $9.99 at Cabella's and eventually the $2.99 rack at Office Depot.

Just spent the better part of the night playing Deadliest Warrior: Legends, apparently based on a Spike TV show I've never heard of. It would have flown completely under my radar if not for the free demo, which proved that it would be $10 well spent on a night's entertainment. Almost reminiscent of Bushido Blade despite being the polar opposite of "Bushido."

You serious, brobot? You do realise how much it costs to license AAA tech and how long it takes to make AAA content, don't you? Bargain/dumpster bin developers can afford neither. I'd like to know who keeps people like that in business though... I mean, does anyone know anyone who knows anyone who ever bought Major League Eating: The Game?