Random Thoughts....

<--- Is going away tomorrow. ^_^ GO TEAM GEORGIE!!! :lol:

So......

HWFT decided it would be a good idea to mow the back lawn for the new people who will move in here on Wednesday. In her pyjamas.

It won't seem like such a good idea when she logs onto Facebook later and sees her new profile picture!

:evil:

<checks picture>

Oh yeah. That is flattering. :lol:

What kind? I've always been a fan of Shure's. I've had the treat to hear the $500 a pair and the difference is crazy. I'm sort of a Shure fanboy. Not that having a friend who's dad works for Shure helps.

This is embarrassing...

They're cheap Skullcandys. I'm not an audiophile, but my old ones were already extremely knackered when they broke.

Well that is a good choice for not breaking at least? :lol:

That's what I meant. :p
I believe they even have coverage for setting them on fire.

I wonder if I got a ''My town is full of assholes'' bumper sticker, would people key and beat my car or put up with it... hmm.

That depends on if your town is full of assholes. :p

This is true, my town is full of assholes. What do you think motivated me to get one? :p

Back after two days of geekness, had a great time. Now it's just to relax the rest of the evening, tomorrow is another working day.

Details, I wants moar of thems. :D I don't get to do any LARP for another 2 weeks thanks to work (3 weeks in a row total with no LARP :( ).

I have officially lost hope in people...

It's sad that if you show some basic premise that you care for a person and want good things for them they automatically go on what they have encountered before.
Treat me like a fucking martyr because I am nice and want to be around. Just because other fucking people have treated you like a 16 year old boy does his sock:lol:.
BULLSHIT. piss on head games. im a straight forward person. If i wanted to get laid, The first appropriate setting i would ask if you were down.
How people come up with these precognitive notions is beyond me.. I would love to meet a woman that doesn't have odd reservations about honest people. If I dont, Their loss. She knows the score. She's fucked up by the fact i dont mind she has a kid, I dont care what she does. It's crazy. No idea.. So i'm gonna walk.

Last edited:
I have officially lost hope in people...

It's sad that if you show some basic premise that you care for a person and want good things for them they automatically go on what they have encountered before.
Treat me like a fucking martyr because I am nice and want to be around. Just because other fucking people have treated you like a 16 year old boy does his sock:lol:.
BULLSHIT. piss on head games. im a straight forward person. If i wanted to get laid, The first appropriate setting i would ask if you were down.
How people come up with these precognitive notions is beyond me.. I would love to meet a woman that doesn't have odd reservations about honset people. If I dont, Their loss. She knows the score. She's fucked up by the fact i dont mind she has a kid, I dont care what she does. It's crazy. No idea.. So i'm gonna walk.
Bitches be crazy?

I just watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and really, Joss Whedon should do more musicals. I always liked the sing-along Buffy episodes too.

I love Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! :heart: I guess that's one of the only good things to come out of the SAG strike that year.

Well, the garage is set up (finally!) and we were able to put 3 of the vehicles inside. :D We just have 8 more boxes downstairs, and everything will be unpacked.

Now, I just have to research how much it would be to move a grand piano half way across the country.

Just got back from paintballing with friends.

Bruises! Woo!

I love Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! :heart: I guess that's one of the only good things to come out of the SAG strike that year.

Well, the garage is set up (finally!) and we were able to put 3 of the vehicles inside. :D We just have 8 more boxes downstairs, and everything will be unpacked.

Now, I just have to research how much it would be to move a grand piano half way across the country.

Just don't hire Careless Air :p

Depends, how much would it cost to get a Austin Marina to your house? The piano will arrive by itself

Just don't hire Careless Air :p

Yes, in fact during dinner tonight, someone said he would be wearing his Careless Air work shirt the day we take delivery of the piano.

Knowing my luck, a Morris Marina will be parked in the driveway. <_<