Series 4 start date

Wow, that was bad timing. :rofl:

Nah, they called my dare. :) Good to see them back for series 3.5.

"Ewen declares his long-held dirty secret: he loves Volvos."

One of us, one of us, one of us. I'll lend him a white hat. I've got plenty.

I like how they start one series of top gear as one ends, even if they aren't as great as tguk it does help with the wait. I have no complaints with more versions of top gear, its not like their trying to steel each others jobs and only one will prevail.

I'm glad its back too. Hopefully it'll fill the time between TGUS and TGUK series. Last series was pretty good, but we need more than 4 episodes!

I think its awesome that TGAU gets another season as the last one was significantly better than the seasons 1 and 2. First when I heard about these shows, i thought they were just lame ripoffs, but I gave them a chance and learned to like the characters and when you think about it, they are different shows afterall. I think there are never too many car programs for us petrol heads, I even prefer TGUS&TGAU over 5th gear.

I liked Season 1, I thought Charlie Cox was a great presenter. It was sad to see him go. And while I think James Morrison is a very decent human being, I don't think he was 'caddish' enough to be a Top Gear host. It just seemed like there were times he was at a loss as to what to do, a fish out of water, so season 2 didn't really do it for it. But yeah, Season 3 was good (just too short) and Shane and Ewen were good additions. Shane was obviously very comfortable in front of the camera, and while Ewen looked a little uncomfortable he was always game to mix it up with Steve and Shane. So bring on season (or series) 4! And give me 8 episodes Dammit!

Welcome to the forum stin. :welcome:

I really hope this season is nice, I actually prefer Steve Pizzati reviews to some Jeremy also made, ex. the Nissan GT-R ...
The review on the LP550-2 normal version was also nice!

Anyone watch? I missed it :(.

Really? Too bad about the ratings. Hopefully they'll pick up as the series progresses. Time slot isn't so important to me, since I download them from the Bay. Not a lot of Aussie channels here in the States, which is too bad; you guys look like you have some pretty decent shows.

Due to it bombing in the ratings Nein have bumped TGA from 8.30 to 9.30pm on tuesdays starting this week.

That is too bad. Hope it isn't the beginning of the end of TGAU. It's not bad really. Although some of the humor goes over my Yankee head, I do enjoy most of it.

The new time has actually worked out better for me that way i can watch another show at 8:30pm on another network and still get to watch top gear at 9:30pm :)