Random Thoughts....

most expensive cupholder EVER :lol:

Well I'm back from the snow. Unfortunately, I became a lot more ill than I was previously and could only spend about half a day skiing. I ended up with not only a bad cough, but sunstroke and something else that thought it would be best for me to throw up anything I tried to eat. So all things considered it was a bit of a failure for me, but on the plus side it made me very glad to come home.

Ugh, so wishing that my 10-day vacation were starting tomorrow, instead of having to go back to work tomorrow. Actually, knowing if my request for time off was even approved would actually be good, too...

On the plus side, all these extra hours at work thanks to us being so understaffed has netted me a big enough paycheck to get a new phone. Its a Pantech Crossover, which is an Android phone :) so it is my first smartphone :lol:

Have I ever mentioned on here how much I hate writing cover letters? Seriously. HATE. I feel like such a conceited turd whenever I have to say anything good about myself. Convincing other people that I'm worth hiring? Yuck. Yuck. A billion times yuck.

As summer's winding down into fall, I think it's time for some Ramones. (Best viewed in HD, of course.)

[video=youtube;-2cGxZQmbA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2cGxZQmbA0[/video]

What? It's Random Thoughts.

Edit: Also, F**k Greenday. That is all.

Last edited:
Have I ever mentioned on here how much I hate writing cover letters? Seriously. HATE. I feel like such a conceited turd whenever I have to say anything good about myself. Convincing other people that I'm worth hiring? Yuck. Yuck. A billion times yuck.
You and I are cut from similar threads. I'm always crappy at praising myself. Criticizing? Yeah I'm awesome at that, I procrastinate and occasionally say yes too much. But I can barely pull good things out except good at listening.

As much as i love cannondale. i broke the headshok on my f1000 and Im going back to a rigid front fork wich on a Cannondale is a big deal.
I free ride the bike and I'm a big dude. I came off a pretty large stair gap a few times and it gave up.

Both of these videos are pretty cool and depressing at the same time for me.. I grew up around cannodale's and yeti's.
I love high end older bikes. All this new carbon shit is soulless garbage if you ask me.

Last edited:
Actually, no. I just want to feel like I am a participant with the rest of you, cause I have no idea what you are all on about. :( Same goes for all those F**KING Pokemon references. Sometimes I feel like I am ten years too old to participate here.

Don't worry I feel exactly the same, no clue what they are on about :|

I am pretty depressed, can you tell? I got my divorce papers yesterday.

We're here for you :comfort:

Fuck it dude, we'll marry you. You're a significant and important member of this forum.

x100

There's an ATM that dispenses beers? :woot:

It's called a wending machine :p

Hello :D

I am pretty depressed, can you tell? I got my divorce papers yesterday.

Jay - Genuinely sorry to hear that mate. Chin up.

:james: Hello. You have baby now, yes? Congrats! :thumbsup:

So, where have I been? Blake can probably tell you but that would just make him seem like a stalker:|

Just IRL stuff to be honest. Still living in Sydney, fly back to Melbourne every second weekend to see my gf (5 years strong, interstate isn't going to stop us!)

I was having a flick through some of the threads this afternoon whilst I was a tad bored at work and suddenly remembered how brilliant these boards are and I certainly had a few chuckles at some of the threads I'd never seen before (cars + idiots = LOL for example). Doubt I'll be on every day, but I'll pop in from time to time and contribute.

P.S. TG USA is surprisingly enjoyable.

Again, hello. Good to be back :D