Random Thoughts....

Exams are only a very small part of your life really - do not get all 'het up' about them. It is far more important to be a nice person.

True.
The fact that I failed my first economics exam has not matted EVER to anyone but me.

I have failed more exams than I passed in uni and college, yet I turned out fine. But that won't matter a bit to Asian parents. It's a very European thing to think that 55/100 is enough to pass, everything else is wasted effort.

But that won't matter a bit to Asian parents. It's a very European thing to think that 55/100 is enough to pass, everything else is wasted effort.

'Tis true. I have only ever failed two exams in my life, and was expected to go to college from the day I was born. It still isn't enough, my parents still think that my major choice isn't a good one and would have preferred me to go into law or medicine.

But yeah, exams are exams. They do not prove one's true mettle and ability to react in the real world.

Requisite.

HD.jpg

Oh exams, you are the bane of our existence.

Invite him to this place.....should be a hoot :p

Hmm..I am considering it, but I don't know if Viper would appreciate me luring a troll over here. Here's a screencap of our "conversation".

http://img684.imageshack.**/img684/5610/capture1fb.jpghttp://img651.imageshack.**/img651/3320/capture2ck.jpg

The bottom is what I haven't sent yet (obviously). So many options, so little time.

Last edited:
No don't. The dude has the marks of someone who refuses to listen to evidence, and this is a site whose discussions are more empirical than any internet forum has a right to be. The two won't go together well.

Last edited:
I think Lady Gaga is a decadent immoral freak and the music she produces is plastic throaway garbage, but I have to give her props; she is far more talented and intelligent than most anyone will give her credit for.

Average people like this sort of music, because they can understand it within their realm of intelligence or musical comprehension. Myself, I listen to (for example) Bach's Brandenburg Concertos and I have an eargasm because I can hear EVERYTHING; most people fall asleep to it. Do you now understand, LeMans GTR? I and possibly you are blessed with a higher understanding of music, most are not.

Last edited:
Well I unplugged myself from Facebook,Twitter and Google+. It was starting to just frustrate the hell out of me, and I honestly have to say I'm glad I ditched it. My real friends will come through (probably :lol:), but honestly I could care less about the rest.

*points to location* :D
*points to car* :(

*passes out from all the traveling*

Maybe you guys should start your own Thread of FinalGear members not at home.

You in the USA not Saudi, Killpanda in China not France or Canada or South America, high voltage in Colorado not Bulgaria or WV or wherever, etc.

Its hard to keep track over the months / years.

(PS Get a PA license and stop with the walking, already! Rick will help to find a car for you. :lol:)

Last edited:
So does anyone actually use G+? I find it rather pointless. Facebook has been around for so long AND G+ is still invite only... What's the incentive to make the move?

I am on it...actually we have a thread somewheres around here for it...

*EDIT* http://forums.finalgear.com/off-topic/google-whos-on-it-50031/

Someone suggested to me the McUltimate; take a double cheeseburger, split it in half so one patty is on either bun, and insert the chicken, lettuce and mayo from a McChicken in the middle. It is really tasty! :blink:

Last edited:
Why do you two have to share a bed?

Because a few years ago, someone in housing decided that it was a good idea to make a new rule saying that if you have two children of the same sex, they absolutely have to share a room. And no, it doesn't matter if there's a huge gap in years and it make sense that they would have their own rooms. So we were forced to swap and got downgraded to a two bedroom. Most of the time sis is in mum's room because her bed is huge and her bad sleeping doesn't bother her but while the man is here it's back to the old routine. I also recently found out that I could have placed my name on a waiting list since I was 16 to get my own place but someone didn't tell me that :/

So does anyone actually use G+? I find it rather pointless. Facebook has been around for so long AND G+ is still invite only... What's the incentive to make the move?

I'm not big on social media so I don't get why I should make another account for something I will under use. They're all the same damn thing to me anyway :|

Someone suggested to me the McUltimate; take a double cheeseburger, split it in half so one patty is on either bun, and insert the chicken, lettuce and mayo from a McChicken in the middle. It is really tasty! :blink:

That sounds kinda gross XP

No don't. The dude has the marks of someone who refuses to listen to evidence, and this is a site whose discussions are more empirical than any internet forum has a right to be. The two won't go together well.

I thought that was the entire reason why we were going to lure him here :razz:.

I think Lady Gaga is a decadent immoral freak and the music she produces is plastic throaway garbage, but I have to give her props; she is far more talented and intelligent than most anyone will give her credit for.

Average people like this sort of music, because they can understand it within their realm of intelligence or musical comprehension. Myself, I listen to (for example) Bach's Brandenburg Concertos and I have an eargasm because I can hear EVERYTHING; most people fall asleep to it. Do you now understand, LeMans GTR? I and possibly you are blessed with a higher understanding of music, most are not.

Although this person is partially right in that the music she currently produces is mostly rubbish, what annoys me is that he acts in a completely self righteous manner and completely ignores any evidence that may point to a possibility that maybe she has at least some semblance of musical ability.

I declare that trashy, low brow low rent women drive Mitsubishi Galants.

When you see them, do they do this gesture to you?

https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mi/mineworksfine/2011/07/29/matt_loser_sml.gif