Cars you'd like to see in Series 18

Actually, why not get a hold of this :

It's a Spyker C12 Zagato ... It would make for a refreshing review. As has happened with the C8, or the Veritas.
Also, wouldn't mind some more dutchie faces by Jezza
<------ Stolen.

Last edited:
Audi R8 GT spyder
Mercedes slk
Bmw M5
Porsche 991
Peugeot RCZ
Maserati granturismo mc stradale

Last edited:
Koenigsegg Agera R (preferably maxed by May)
Aston One-77
Pagani Huayra
Ferrari FF
Lamborghini Reventon
BMW M5
SLK 55 AMG
VW GTI-R

Last edited:
that karma looks terrible

C'mon Son!

tumblr_kvwwvctHAz1qacvcxo2_400.jpg

Last edited:
"And although it won't be as good offroad as some of its rivals"

That's still to be verified, me thinks.
I forgot about the Jeep so good addition Mr. Nice.

I loved its few commercials :

I like the whole "We're back to a time where we made good quality things" attitude about it. The build quality seems decent.
The looks are fine.

^ I like that new Cherokee's grown up looks. Would be great seeing Hammond or Jezza thrashing around in it, but...

"Imagined, drawn, carved, stamped, hewn and forged here in America" :lmao:

Except from the fact that they forgot to mention the Engineering, Development and Testing was performed by Mercedes Benz for the M, R, GL, Class in 2005 and Fiat funded the $1.8 Billion for body and suspension redesign in 2009. Lets just hope that the assembly work done by us Americans doesn't fall apart? like in past products just so instead of off-roading, soccer mom's and celebrity posers can pick up a quarter pounder with cheese. IMO.

God, marketers are full of dumb crap.

Last edited:
Except from the fact that they forgot to mention the Engineering, Development and Testing was performed by Mercedes Benz for the M, R, GL, Class in 2005 and Fiat funded the $1.8 Billion for body and suspension redesign in 2009.

Oh...Well if you're right then it's a shame it isn't true. I'm all for America to start making quality stuff that's as near as makesno difference 100% American.

Oh...Well if you're right then it's a shame it isn't true. I'm all for America to start making quality stuff that's as near as makesno difference 100% American.

I'm also more than happy to see proper production and manufacturing processes with more refined materials in the States. In fact I've worked for Bosch Electronics in Germany and Chrysler Electronics Department (formerly managed my Mercedes Benz at the time) in conjunction with Visteon where we were developing the first prototypes proposals for LCD instrument clusters just like the ones on currently late model Jaguars/Land Rover and now featured on the Huayra and the Agera.

I am kind of surprised the lack of awareness on that little technical aspect of the GC, given today the information is widely available for all car enthusiasts that may not be directly related to the industry.

W164 Platform: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_Grand_Cherokee - First produced in 2005 in ML-Class form from the development originally conceived in 2002 for the R-class W251

My point is; using footage and a melancholic background soundtrack to pretend patriotisms it seems a pathetic way to claim our workforce makes something 100% from scratch.
Given that cheap marketing persuasion like that turns the commercial completely redundant when you are well aware. Misinformation is the mother of all advantages.
Which I guess its nice for profits, until someone takes advantage of you... IMO.

http://autoperspectives.com/blog/2010/07/12/2011-jeep-grand-cherokee-imagined-drawn-carved-stamped-hewn-and-forged-here-in-america-sort-of/

As near as makes no difference, if you really go into the details on the complete and whole process of manufacturing the final product, the vehicle is in fact far from being either New or American.

Ohh... BTW

Tramontana (Reminds me a bit of the Lotus livery colors)
Tramontana-R_2009_1024x768_wallpaper_04.jpg

Commendatore
Isdera_Commendatore_112i_1993_14_Rene_Staud.jpg

P/4 5
223459.jpg

Saleen S7
saleen-s7-twin-turbo-orange-back-view.jpg

Zenvo
zenvo-st112.jpg

Last edited:
they're all getting too old for this sort of machine. :lol:

Maybe Richard's got some youth in him still ^^
I also don't think Jeremy would mind looking like an alien again ^^ If he drives it helmetless that is.

How does it compare to the Atom?

i would like to see james do a real world test of a selection of cheap cars- the cheapest from each country in the world. E.g. Germany, China, America, Korea ect

EDIT: And a film of James testing the new Panda :p

Talking about the BAC Mono... Another example of British ingenuity.

Last edited:
A offroad race or challenge would be nice
The newest Bowler against a Ford F-150 SVT Raptor and a Volkswagen Race Touareg 3 Qatar
2010-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-Front-Angle-Drive-Tilt-1280x960.jpg

2011-Volkswagen-Race-Touareg-3-Qatar-Front-Angle-1280x960.jpg

And a test off the SSC Ultimate Aero
2009-SSC-Ultimate-Aero-Red-Front-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
And a test off the SSC Ultimate Aero
2009-SSC-Ultimate-Aero-Red-Front-And-Side-1024x768.jpg

It was mentioned in a news segment waaaaay back in S10. That was four years ago. Need I say more?