Post a pic of yourself

If he's so sensible, he shouldn't have posted the pic. Otherwise he just has to deal with it and be a man about it. Case closed.

This is the internet, people. You decide what you post and if you don't want negative reactions to what you post, don't post. It's as simple as that.

I only have web access on my phone right now so could someone else please post the drama llama seal of approval pic for me?

Thanks,

Love from Final Gear's resident douchebag attention whore. The thin one that is.

KTHXBAI

ah c'mon stop it, messy hair is awesome :thumbsup:

Specially if it?s post-sex messy hair.

Oh dear, am I turning into MWF or am I just horny?

Edit: Redliner my friend, I think it very much was. He quoted my post, and I know he's usually a sarcastic type of poster. Plus, this isn't the first time I've been made of fun because of my eyes on FinalGear.

Seriously, I'm never coming here again. Not because my feelings are hurt, looking like I do I'm used to it by now.

What pisses me off is a critical person like frankiess who so often only sarcastically berates someone, has a rep of over 2000 with barely 1,600 posts.

This tells me his kind of behaviour, his idea of what constitutes funny and witty is widely accepted and encouraged on FinalGear. Pricks exist in real life too, but maybe FinalGear got too used to the idea of taking the piss out of anyone, under any circumstance.

First, I don't think it was directed at you. I think he was drooling over Victoria more than anything else. No-one is going to be that rude or obvious to point out someone's "defects". Secondly, and this is my most important point because it's also something that I've gotta work on: DONT MAKE YOUR FAULTS KNOWN. Treat them as if they're birthmarks or other little trivial things, because your condition is not the first thing I see when I see a post about you. We've had conversations and so I sort-of know who YOU are. And chances are the rest of the community is going to address you for YOU not your nose or your hair or whatever. I'm balding, I'm well aware of it, and after trying all sorts of treatments and being all self-conscious about it, I said fuck it, stopped treatment and got rid of my hair. I'm keeping it cut low and I'm embracing it, especially since random girls are telling me it looks cute. Fuck yeah.

More importantly, my late uncle who passed away 4 months ago had a heart defect. Never ever ever ever never EVER did he let that get in the way of what he needed to do. Sure he fell ill and felt sick and had migraine problems at times. But he just lay down, told people to leave him be, and the continued on with his work. That's in fact what happened on the day he passed away. He'd been withering away for years, lost at least a good 60 lbs of weight due to jaundice and other illnesses, had some organ failure, and could sense that he didn't have long for this Earth. He went to work that day, making sure his customers were well taken care of before passing away flat just like that. He walked this Earth with big shoes, and he left this Earth having broken his cycle of Samsara or rebirth. He's never coming back here again, he's among the Gods now. While I have my problems I live my life like this because I know shit isn't going to get done if I get myself down on stupid things either about me or in my life. So stop doing yourself a disservice by calling attention to things that weren't even being mocked. Because now we'll unfortunately remember you for that and not for all of the positive things you've brought to this wonderful community.

The bigger the douche, the higher the rep on FG, true story. Example: Me and some others I don't want to name in fear of infraction. Alternatively, the more pics of your dick or tits you post in NSFW forum.

So since I have the most rep outta anyone in this bitch, I'm the biggest douchebag? Yaaaaay :clap:.

Or does it not work in reverse? Aka the more rep you have the bigger the douchebag. :hmm:

Sure the rep-system has its faults, and it might favour the attention-whores a bit (here's looking at you, MWF), but people around here generally ARE NOT malevolent.

Hey! What about me?! :shakefist:.

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT MY REP BARS! ZOMG! :p

If you didn't get that, you're an idiot. That was me intentionally attention-whoring.

Shawn, that was your third ragequit this year, if I'm not mistaken. Your useage of "never" is even more out of proportion than "thousand-year Reich" was. At least you changed your MO from "insulting the German" to "insulting the European".

Anyways, here are the holiday pictures relevant to this thread:
Guess that car:
https://pic.armedcats.net/d/dr/dr_grip/2011/08/27/IMG_20110820_104923.jpg

Me and my rental, a Corsa, which was surprisingly less shit then expected:
https://pic.armedcats.net/d/dr/dr_grip/2011/08/27/IMG_20110821_162052.jpg

And finally, me and my girlfriend:
https://pic.armedcats.net/d/dr/dr_grip/2011/08/27/IMG_20110825_164638.jpg

First, I don't think it was directed at you. I think he was drooling over Victoria more than anything else. No-one is going to be that rude or obvious to point out someone's "defects".
It was 2 different posts, once for Vic and once for Shawn. He was obviously trying to be funny by using the same post for both pics for different reasons. I got the joke, insensitive as it was.

I'd get lost in those eyes. <3

Only to be beaten out by the shovel of reality, as the non-stop jibberjabber about uninteresting sports would commence. :tease:

I could get lost in those eyes. <3

http://i52.tinypic.com/3590ex0.jpg

Just saying.

Reactions: LP
Last edited:
First, to clear up confusion, it was very obviously aimed at him, it quoted his post.

Second, He is really freaking stressed out over them failing to the point of full on blindness and that is probably why he is reacting like that. This isn't just embarrassment over how he looks it is upset over people teasing him over a body part that is disabling him and he has every right to be pissed off about that. I am assuming what happened was frankiess did NOT see those posts and was unaware this was a health issue he was pointing out and teased Shawn for making what he thought was a funny face (god knows I half the time look worse in all of my pictures) and Shawn thought it was deliberate and reacted in a blown up way because he is an emotional wreak over this. He is not in an accept it and laugh at it phase right now.

More importantly, my late uncle who passed away 4 months ago had a heart defect. Never ever ever ever never EVER did he let that get in the way of what he needed to do. Sure he fell ill and felt sick and had migraine problems at times. But he just lay down, told people to leave him be, and the continued on with his work. That's in fact what happened on the day he passed away. He'd been withering away for years, lost at least a good 60 lbs of weight due to jaundice and other illnesses, had some organ failure, and could sense that he didn't have long for this Earth. He went to work that day, making sure his customers were well taken care of before passing away flat just like that. He walked this Earth with big shoes, and he left this Earth having broken his cycle of Samsara or rebirth. He's never coming back here again, he's among the Gods now.

I know this comment is well meant, but honestly when people say things like this to me, it just makes me feel a lot worse because it comes across as "You are being a whiney baby and your problems are tiny, people worse off than you can overcome so you are weak for not doing so" even if it isn't what the intent is. The fact of the matter is, people like your uncle are amazing and most people don't have the sort of willpower to deal with things like that. Those of us who aren't awesome like him feel like trash in comparison. It isn't a good idea to say that to someone who just admitted to suicidal thoughts a week ago.

is it over?

eek!

Reactions: LP
I know this comment is well meant, but honestly when people say things like this to me, it just makes me feel a lot worse because it comes across as "You are being a whiney baby and your problems are tiny, people worse off than you can overcome so you are weak for not doing so" even if it isn't what the intent is. The fact of the matter is, people like your uncle are amazing and most people don't have the sort of willpower to deal with things like that. Those of us who aren't awesome like him feel like trash in comparison. It isn't a good idea to say that to someone who just admitted to suicidal thoughts a week ago.

Sorry to sound somewhat rude here, but please don't misconstrue what I said. I had no idea he admitted to suicidal thoughts and I had no knowledge until now about his health concerns and other concerns. The comment is meant not only towards him but others and also for myself. I say all these things about my uncle, but I'll be the first to admit hypocrisy. I can never really live in his shoes, I have far too many weaknesses and I'm far too spoiled to change my life around just like that. But, I meant it to be inspirational. You know, just... try to live like that in certain things you do and certain behaviors you show. That makes life a bit easier and better. If I wanted to say that you're whining too much I woulda said it as such, but I didn't. I'm not calling him a whiney baby and I'm not calling anyone else here that. I'm merely saying that there are certain things you shouldn't really call to attention or blow up when the best path would have been to just ignore and move on. But that comes from a lot of inner strength and I'm sure that if someone is feeling weak or insecure, it's that much more tough. I remember when I blew up over stupid shit and got banned for it, never going down that trail again.

I don't know when Shawn will return, but Shawn if you see this, you're fucking awesome. Don't ever get yourself down or feel like you're not an amazing person. We all enjoy having you on the forums and wish and hope the best for you and your health. I hope you figure out a solution to your problems and return to us again. You're always welcome here.

Wow, that was quick.
The straight wing with the parking light on top narrow it down to a couple of cars, colour is also a recognisable one common on 1950s BMC cars. My first thought was Austin A30/35 but the lights on those are mounted on little pedestals not flush with the wing. ;)