Random Thoughts....

Monday is a public holiday in England, probably Scotland too but they have different ones up there so I dunno.

:cool:

Unless covered in Telephone Books a la Mythbusters, but even then rifles will fire ammo that will penetrate.

Yes, or if you have a Crown Vic that either came with or has somehow acquired the optional door armor packs. :evil:

Telephone books are okay for improvised armor in high crime area as they will stop pistol and much shotgun fire, but it isn't even worth the effort if you know the bad guys have rifles. It is surprisingly difficult to armor against a major medium or heavy caliber rifle.

[video=youtube;3khTntOxX-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3khTntOxX-k[/video]

I installed Sim City 3000 yesterday evening; it wasn't until 1:08 am that I realized five hours had passed by, such is the curse of that game. And to top it off, I awoke at 5:30 am.

Oh, and for the second time in a row, my football team, Chicago Fire FC, won a game when I wasn't watching. Every f**king time I do not watch a game they win. It's not fair! :mad:

TiVO? :p

The new Doctor Who series is going to give me a brain tumor. How the hell can river song be Amy's daughter, yet she grew up with her as a friend and then turns into River Song which then in turn becomes the Doctors wife which is actually his daughter too, but she is locked up for killing someone which I assume is the Doctor she kills but then helps Amy and Rory help stop the person who killed him in Nevada.

It's like dividing by zero.

Steven Moffat, stop this craziness!

The new Doctor Who series is going to give me a brain tumor.
I expect jedd_kenobi will be here any minute with a perfect explanation! :D

Hopefully this will be the last night I'll have to stay in a shitty, overpriced semen-encrusted motel. Tonight, there's no Wifi (I'm using my phone) and the toilet doesn't work.

Man, Ramada...I thought you were cool.

The new Doctor Who series is going to give me a brain tumor. How the hell can river song be Amy's daughter, yet she grew up with her as a friend and then turns into River Song which then in turn becomes the Doctors wife which is actually his daughter too, but she is locked up for killing someone which I assume is the Doctor she kills but then helps Amy and Rory help stop the person who killed him in Nevada.

It's like dividing by zero.

Steven Moffat, stop this craziness!

(im half out of me head on neocitren so this may not make sense)
Time Travel. And River isn't the Doctor's kid, she's Amy's and Rory's. She's only timey-wimey because she was conceived in the TARDIS.

As for how she grew up with Amy and Rory, remember before the break she regenerated in 1969. I can only assume that The Silence found her, did their brainwash ninja training on her (remember she was "programmed" to kill The Doctor) then dropped her wherever. Or she escaped, idk. Melody (River) did say that it took her a while to find them (Amy and Rory), also if she wanted the find the Doctor the best way to do that is to stick with Amy. Mels hijacked the TARDIS, regenerated into the River we know, made with the poison, terrorized Berlin, and saved the Doctor by giving him her remaining regenerations in one go. And yes it is assumed that she was jailed for killing Doctor (but we don't know for sure yet. Remember, this is Moffat we're talking about). I don't remember River helping Amy and Rory stop whomever killed the Doctor in Nevada. I do remember River stopping Amy from interfering.

Here's a feel good story for the day:

Body Found at Morphett Vale

A YOUNG teenage boy attempting to graffiti a Southern Expressway bridge fell to his death early this morning.
It is understood the youth, 17, from Christie Downs, slipped from a narrow ledge on the side of the bridge, falling onto rocks in Christies Creek below.
His body was discovered by a pedestrian walking along the Morphett Vale creek about 8am.
Police say a backpack containing spray cans was recovered from the scene.
Inspector Stephen Howard appealed for witnesses to come forward.
"It's not just about the graffiti, it's about public safety," he said.
"These bridges are not built for people to climb on.
"It's a tragedy for him and his family."
SES and police crews recovered the teenager's body shortly after 10am.

Reactions: TC
Today I learned that the front fender on my bike is excellent at redirecting water onto my foot and leg when going through a deep puddle.

I have been looking into this strange tingling sensation I get in the back of my head.
I seem to get this funny, kind of relaxed feeling in the back of my head. It is not at all annoying and is actually really pleasurable. It is the second most pleasurable thing I can think of behind .. well, you know.. .
I got it just now when one of my family members gave me a massage. I also get it after I go to the doctor and they check my sinuses, and after I get a hair cut. It lasts for different amounts of time but usually about 5-10 minutes but can be prolonged to about 20 if I really concentrate on it. It may sound silly but I can only describe it as a head orgasm or a brain massage.
I decided to look it up and it turns out that other people get it too but they get it after different things. A lot of people said they get it from being in a quiet room and listening to typing on a keyboard, or a certain part of a song or even certain scenes from a movie.
Mine seems to be set off when a person pays certain attention to me and only me ie the doctor and hairdresser.

I have had this for as long as I can remember but only decided to look it up now. I used to think I was weird.

Does anyone else have anything like this?

Here's a feel good story for the day:

There was a photo in the Melbourne papers yesterday of some moron holding onto the back of a tram down St Kilda Rd just to save a few bucks. Dick head.

Darwin rules.

There was a photo in the Melbourne papers yesterday of some moron holding onto the back of a tram down St Kilda Rd just to save a few bucks. Dick head.

Darwin rules.

The best part was when his graffiti mates were being interviewed on the news and they said they'd all be heading to the bridge tonight to mark their respects.