Post a pic of yourself

Sorry to sound somewhat rude here, but please don't misconstrue what I said. I had no idea he admitted to suicidal thoughts and I had no knowledge until now about his health concerns and other concerns. The comment is meant not only towards him but others and also for myself. I say all these things about my uncle, but I'll be the first to admit hypocrisy. I can never really live in his shoes, I have far too many weaknesses and I'm far too spoiled to change my life around just like that. But, I meant it to be inspirational. You know, just... try to live like that in certain things you do and certain behaviors you show. That makes life a bit easier and better. If I wanted to say that you're whining too much I woulda said it as such, but I didn't. I'm not calling him a whiney baby and I'm not calling anyone else here that. I'm merely saying that there are certain things you shouldn't really call to attention or blow up when the best path would have been to just ignore and move on. But that comes from a lot of inner strength and I'm sure that if someone is feeling weak or insecure, it's that much more tough. I remember when I blew up over stupid shit and got banned for it, never going down that trail again.

I don't know when Shawn will return, but Shawn if you see this, you're fucking awesome. Don't ever get yourself down or feel like you're not an amazing person. We all enjoy having you on the forums and wish and hope the best for you and your health. I hope you figure out a solution to your problems and return to us again. You're always welcome here.

I know you well enough that to know that was not your intention :p
I was just warning you that it might come across that way if you are already in a seriously depressed state. I think this whole issue is a misunderstanding of intentions in the first place where things that were supposed to be playful came off wrong.

I am not. I don't have ridges.
That's just what I'd expect an undercover Klingon agent to say.

I must say though, I'm surprised at the lack of honour you are showing in not showing off more of your girlfriend invading us in secret like this.

I know you well enough that to know that was not your intention :p
I was just warning you that it might come across that way if you are already in a seriously depressed state. I think this whole issue is a misunderstanding of intentions in the first place where things that were supposed to be playful came off wrong.

Word. Time to pass it like gas after a bean and cheese burrito.

We had our 2 year death anniversary of my grandmother (my dad's mom). She passed away on this day in 2009, so my dad had to do some special prayers, where he invokes the spirits of the ancients (mom, dad, grandmom, grandad, great grandparents, etc) as he says some prayers. He asks them to guide us and pays his respects. For this I had to wear a traditional lower garment called a lungi, or in Tamil a veshti (pronounced way-shh-tee). For once since my waist has gone down I didn't require my uncle's or dad's help in putting it on. So I told my dad I successfully attempted self-veshtification.

https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/08/27/IMG_4644.jpg

But of course I could wear any shirt I wanted, so I went with the woot black hole shirt:
https://pic.armedcats.net/l/lu/lurkerpatrol/2011/08/27/IMG_4640.jpg

I'd like to think that that above pictures represent who I am in a nutshell. Normally the veshti is worn over your underwear but I'm actually wearing shorts underneath. It's like, I'm Indian at heart but I'm also American in appearances and likes, along with being an astronomer.

I'd like to think that that above pictures represent who I am in a nutshell. Normally the veshti is worn over your underwear but I'm actually wearing shorts underneath. It's like, I'm Indian at heart but I'm also American in appearances and likes

It's a good job you're not Scottish in appearance and likes.

Last edited:
So what was your top speed ;)

I am not. I don't have ridges. I just have a large forehead, like Christina Ricci.

that's because we all know that only "Ruffles have ridges!"

:D

It's the german way. It's called Blitzkrieg. :)

As long as it's just one or two it's fine, it's when they all come at once with lots of noise and enough supplies to stay for 5 years you need to start worrying :p

Here's me with my fella...

5976_232603205116_734130116_7840404_2567018_n.jpg

I have some wine...

183511_10150413790030117_734130116_17205548_7046950_n.jpg

And here I am being a twat at Top Gear Live. I was, it has to be pointed out, quite considerably pissed.

15152_332541415116_734130116_9663949_1888605_n.jpg

Last edited:
Me and the girlfriend, and yes, it is cold here in Belgium, horrible summer
206395_2030716126358_1197766466_32512655_4310596_n.jpg

^It's like distracting audience members over you shoulder.