Herpaderp and general screw-ups thread

Walked into the bathroom, washed my hands and walked out again. Had to go back and this time remembered to use the facilities.

Walked into the bathroom, washed my hands and walked out again. Had to go back and this time remembered to use the facilities.

Your serial processor is faulty, please call Technical Support.

:p

i somehow poked a hole in my paper coffee cup, so in an emergency i grabbed one of those biodegradable plastic cups to transfer the hot coffee into. then left it on my desk for a few minutes. coffee everywhere.

I have never set the kitchen on fire cooking, this must mean I am a good cook for someone in their early 20's

Well technically there was that "clay in microwave" incident but I was like 6 years old so that doesn't count.

4th time in 10 days.

Get in shower, wash body, turn off water and proceed to dry off.

Stop and think, didn't wash my hair.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU.

Math quiz today

did all the problems, easy peasy

looked over quiz, realize in my rush to get done all the easy ass problems, I'd forgotten to write my name

no problem, right? just write name and hand in

brain: TROLLLOLOLOL PROBLEM TIME

immediately proceed to write last name completely wrong (my last name is five letters, switched last two letters with second two letters)

brain seems to have lost ability to switch between writing and math :hammer:

perhaps the worst part: my first thought was, ah, misstype... wait a minute... I'm not typing :|

Last edited:
"Sign this line..." *customer looks at me funny* "oh wait its debit...nevermind. DERP"

4th time in 10 days.

Get in shower, wash body, turn off water and proceed to dry off.

Stop and think, didn't wash my hair.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUU.

How about

Get in shower, wash hair, wash body, turn off water, proceed to dry off, did I really washed my hair?, can't remember, better wash it than spending all day with this cloud of doubt over my head, get in the shower, wash hair, turn off water, proceed to dry off, wait, did I forgot to wash my body?, FFFUUUUUUU.

I went in to the city center, payed a rather expensive parking fee and started to look for a certain shop. After ten minutes i realized that the shop was located in a mall outside of town... and i actually visited it last week and found the way perfectly fine then. Herp Derp.

OH BOY do I ever have a good one. I went to go have a glass of water so I go to the cabinet for something to put it in...

Grab a paper plate. It took me until I got to the water bottle to pour it in before realizing that it wasn't a glass. :|

Note to self; no matter how many times I plip the keyless locking on my car, it isn't going to unlock the goddamned house.

I do that all the time. I think it's mainly because the car key is giant so it's the easiest thing to grab when I'm pulling the keys out of my pocket. I always hold them up so I can look at what I'm doing before I try to use the key in the door though.

Also, does forgetting your name when someone asks for your name all the time count? I always do that. What's your name?!

..... Uh.... I know this....... hold on let me think........ Oh uh....

=P

edit: Also I have this weird habit of going to Youtube when I want to Google Search and Google Search for Youtube.

Whaaaaaat.

Last edited:
Just don't do a Google search for Google.

Seriously. You will break the internet. ;)

Today at lunch I asked my friend which direction the sun was blowing in... :?
Then almost sat in the same bit of salsa about four times (which that same friend had dropped on the bench)

OH BOY do I ever have a good one. I went to go have a glass of water so I go to the cabinet for something to put it in...

Grab a paper plate. It took me until I got to the water bottle to pour it in before realizing that it wasn't a glass. :|

Oh dear, that's a bit special! :lol:

Reminds me of last year when my sister was drinking a glass of water, I asked her a question and her answer was foiled by the fact she forgot she was drinking and attempted to talk with a mouth full of water! I don't know what was funnier, her spilling water everywhere or the looks of confusion on everyone else's faces! :D

Put my laptop on my desk, plugged it in, and came back two hours later to see that the battery charge has plummeted. Wondering why the F it wasn't charging, I give the power plug a bit of a shove. Still nothing. Wait, did I put it in the right hole? Oh durr, you can't charge a laptop through the phone line socket.

Put my laptop on my desk, plugged it in, and came back two hours later to see that the battery charge has plummeted. Wondering why the F it wasn't charging, I give the power plug a bit of a shove. Still nothing. Wait, did I put it in the right hole? Oh durr, you can't charge a laptop through the phone line socket.

I managed to instantly incapacitate my old laptop by accidentally plugging a USB hub into the Ethernet port (you laugh, it fit quite snugly, try it some time.... errr, on second thought, don't). Luckily it finally turned back on after removing the battery for a while.

The usb and power plugs are the same size/shape on mine so I have plugged the usb cable into the charger port before (it doesn't work in reverse as the power plug is too short to stay in, the port however is magnetized and has no issue holding the usb cable.)

I had a cactus on the windowsill die of dehydration once.

Don't even ask me what happende to my goldfish....