Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

So much win in the last couple of pages! I found some (~15) larger res pictures for those looking.
As promised..
(fyi: Google image search seems to work better than tineye.)

original.jpg
more about this?

also

tumblr_lqtygsVXkM1qlo9hgo1_500.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/al/alasondroalegre/2011/08/31/c1659ed6.jpg

is this a trick with camera angle, or is it really that steep?
i can't imagine standing on that edge and thinking "yeah, this is a good idea!"

not like he's surrounded by other escapes, but still...

Trick with camera angle from helicopter, the other helicopter is hovering level to the ground :)

Here's something new from Croatia.

A bit of info. The owner, Mate Rimac, had a e30 BMW with a normal engine and all, but a couple of years ago the engine had gone. And he thought it would be a good idea to make an electric car for fun. So he bought the parts, the engine, batteries, electronics etc etc, and made an electric BMW. And that was fine and all, but he quickly found that he could make things better. The electric engine wasnt all that good, the batteries were too heavy and didnt have enough capacity, the electronics were faulty . . . So he started to modify all of those things, and eventually got to the point where he made all of the components by himself and his crew from scratch. The latest info i found is thats his engine has 1088HP, more than 3800Nm torques, 0-60mph in 2.8sec and a top speed of 305kmh (electronically limited). He ordered the diff. from BMW, cause he was constantly breaking them, cause none of them could handle that torque. The battery has 92kWh of power and a range of 600km.

Found this vid today, and apparently he has made an entire car now. WOW! Cant wait to see that. Here's some more older vids about the e30 BMW, this one has engl. subtitles:

And another older promo vid :

This is the official page of the new concept : LINK

Last edited:
As shitty of a thing that is to do, it was still funny to see her just get engulfed like that.

MF1A3805.JPG