Random Thoughts....

Today I got in the mail a Nintendo N64 USB adapter. Works great with my NES, SNES and N64 emulator games. You know what a pain in the ass trying to play Mario 64 on a keyboard is? It can be done...kind of. :|

pfft...sissy

<- Passed OoT with a keyboard

Did you try Super Smash Bros 64 with a computer keyboard? I couldn't do that, trust me I tried. Of course, I was trying it on a laptop... Mario 64 wasn't super tough, but it wasn't easy. =P

Mario Kart 64 was pretty easy on a keyboard, and so was both of the Zeldas to a degree.

Game Boy anything games are REALLY easy on keyboards thanks to the simple control design they use. =}

I'm so happy to have college football/handegg back!

Did you try Super Smash Bros 64 with a computer keyboard? I couldn't do that, trust me I tried. Of course, I was trying it on a laptop... Mario 64 wasn't super tough, but it wasn't easy. =P

Mario Kart 64 was pretty easy on a keyboard, and so was both of the Zeldas to a degree.

Game Boy anything games are REALLY easy on keyboards thanks to the simple control design they use. =}

Super smash I got just as I got a gamepad, did a few of the matches but it was tough.

the thing you said about Gameboy also applies to NES and GBA

Curse insomnia.

Quater to 6 in the morning, I'm supposed to be awake by 8 and I haven't been able to sleep a wink. Got crap loads of work to do today too, might not get home till 11pm, this is going to be a miserable day. :(

Curse insomnia.

Quater to 6 in the morning, I'm supposed to be awake by 8 and I haven't been able to sleep a wink. Got crap loads of work to do today too, might not get home till 11pm, this is going to be a miserable day. :(

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/09/02/final_glenfiddich_bottle.d36bbuuzzo08g8ksgcsg8co08.633w6voe0a8swws048wcosgo4.th.jpeg

I've found that a nip when I'm very anxious helps calm my mind so I can get papers done, sleep or whatever it is that I need to do. Of course, I would never recommend this in any sort of professional capacity.

Last edited:
Baogjldfkshaljhsd nevermind. :cry: I'll get to see her someday but its not happening soon, maybe next year.

Last edited:
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blind_io/2011/09/02/final_glenfiddich_bottle.d36bbuuzzo08g8ksgcsg8co08.633w6voe0a8swws048wcosgo4.th.jpeg

I've found that a nip when I'm very anxious helps calm my mind so I can get papers done, sleep or whatever it is that I need to do. Of course, I would never recommend this in any sort of professional capacity.

There's a BevMo across the street from my workplace. Sweet Jesus, that place will be the death of me.

I'm gonna have to start drinking like your dad.

1404.gif

2009_11_06-OldOverholt.jpg

1554.jpg

Well it's 8:30, I've been woken up in the usual manner of Dad bursting into my room and blaming me for a broken fridge* after 2 hours of sleep.

The temptation of starting on the drink now is high, but I reckon my parents would literally go mental. <_<

*Broken fridge can be swapped out with any other thing worth moaning about, as long as it isn't anything pleasant like "Good morning".

Last edited:
I'm going to diagnose your insomnia right here, right now: annoyance from your parents.

Well it's 8:30, I've been woken up in the usual manner of Dad bursting into my room and blaming me for a broken fridge* after 2 hours of sleep.

The temptation of starting on the drink now is high, but I reckon my parents would literally go mental. <_<

*Broken fridge can be swapped out with any other thing worth moaning about, as long as it isn't anything pleasant like "Good morning".
Might it be time to move out?