Doctor Who

Some promotional pictures from this weeks episode of Doctor Who.
night1.jpg

night2.jpg

night3.jpg

night4.jpg

night5.jpg

night6.jpg

night7.jpg

night8.jpg

night9.jpg

night10.jpg

night11.jpg

night12.jpg

nighterrors.jpg

UPDATE: also found this.
[video=youtube;REc-VG4kA1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REc-VG4kA1s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited:
UPDATE: also found this.
[video=youtube;REc-VG4kA1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REc-VG4kA1s&feature=player_embedded[/video]

That is seriously Epic, can't believe its only had 56,000 views since August 2009 :O deserves way more than that

It is incredibly annoying at times. Some useless twat bastard reported one of my videos for spam and got YouTube to remove it. The fuckwit better pray I don't find him or i'll be ripping his throat out.

Just found this on Tumblr:

In The Impossible Astronaut the Doctor invites everyone to Utah at 16:30 MDT.
In Let?s Kill Hitler the Doctor?s death record says he died in Utah at 17:02 MDT.
Exactly 32 minutes.

?You?ll be fine for 31 minutes. You?ll be dead in 32 minutes.?

tumblr_lk4zqujzqM1qck6ip.gif

is it one of those location based videos? If so that's lame of them.
The German GEMA - that's "our" organization organising all the payouts to copyright holders from public displays, like pubs having a stereo - having a massive brawl with YouTube, resulting in just about every video with music from a major record label in it blocked in Germany. At least that's my perception.

The German GEMA - that's "our" organization organising all the payouts to copyright holders from public displays, like pubs having a stereo - having a massive brawl with YouTube, resulting in just about every video with music from a major record label in it blocked in Germany. At least that's my perception.
The GEMA are so bad no one likes them, not even the artists they represent. For our international friends, I'm going to list some highlights of GEMA's work:

-Trying to get licensing money from kindergartens who used xeroxed copies of copyrighted children's songs to sing them with the kids.
-Ramping up licensing costs for playing a copyrighted work live to a point where it would not make sense to play live shows anymore, even if they are your own compositions (that got overturned).
-And that does not even touch the matter of their terms for music in public places. Until some years ago, the owner of my favourite bar would put up turntables ever other night and play songs from his personal collection of country and rock and roll vinyl. Then GEMA found out about that, decided that the existence of two turntables makes the bar a "discoteque" and threatened to raise the licensing fee by 400 bucks a months if he does not remove the turntables....

thankfully, final episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day airs next friday. i've not been watching since 4x06: The Middle Men. Given up all interest in it. will probably watch the remaining episodes at a later point.

i did have another longer video until some fuckwit gave the game away and contacted Starz so it may not be accessible to some people.

Last edited:
I will say this one thing: That episode was genuinely terrifying.

I will say this one thing: That episode was genuinely terrifying.

Agreed, its not often there's a episode of Doctor Who that makes me want to look away. Mark Gatiss wrote one hell of a good episode. Good, classic, scary Who.

I wonder if Hitler was somewhere in that cupboard. Or if cupboards are going to be a recurring thing throughout the series.

Also, that song? daslfksjdlfksdf. Creepy as hell. "Tick tock, goes the clock, even for the Doctor."

I wonder if Hitler was somewhere in that cupboard. Or if cupboards are going to be a recurring thing throughout the series.

Also, that song? daslfksjdlfksdf. Creepy as hell. "Tick tock, goes the clock, even for the Doctor."

when it got to being about perception fields and the young boy not being all he appeared. i was half expecting it to be revealed that he was connected in some way to the silence

It was a good episode but didn't think it was as scary as it looked like it would be/could have been. Would say the Angels and Empty Child were more scary.

Still have yet to have a bad episode this series but i know the james corden ep is still to come

Trailer for 6x10: The Girl Who Waited. Spoilered for those who don't want to see.

It was a good episode but didn't think it was as scary as it looked like it would be/could have been. Would say the Angels and Empty Child were more scary.
I found it creepy rather than scary. If there's a difference :? I found the ending rather "meh" but the atmosphere throughout the episode was superb.

Torchwood ep 4.09: Finally, the season picks up some speed. I enjoyed this one, in contrast to the last few before it.

thankfully, final episode of Torchwood: Miracle Day airs next friday. i've not been watching since 4x06: The Middle Men. Given up all interest in it. will probably watch the remaining episodes at a later point.

i did have another longer video until some fuckwit gave the game away and contacted Starz so it may not be accessible to some people.
Here's a longer one for you. :)