Random Thoughts....

My latest project at work went live 36 minutes ago (Single-Sign-On for SaaS - MS ADFS2.0), working like a charm :D A lot of testing went into it, which uncovered numerous other problems that had gone unnoticed (don't you just love projects like that)

I'm a month into my technical math class. So far, I can't fathom how I'm going to use these calculations in later life but, we shall see I guess. Teacher said we'd be doing trigonometry. Probably going to fail that, something I'd like to ask mom why I never got that far in math when i was home schooled, nothing I can do now.

I look at like this, I'm going to be an architect, so if I fail, whats the big deal? But then I stop myself and realize, somebody else is paying for this, so I should at least try....

Let me see...I was born and raised in the USA, I also have absolutely no interest in sports whatsoever, and if it wasn't referenced in Top Gear I probably don't care anyway. :p

Oh OK then.

For you 211 he was a very sexy looking Swedish Tennis player who won Wimbledon squillions of times before McEnroe got the better of him. McEnroe is not sexy in the slightest IMHO.

Let me see...I was born and raised in the USA, I also have absolutely no interest in sports whatsoever, and if it wasn't referenced in Top Gear I probably don't care anyway. :p
None of the above is an apology, especially as Borg was mentioned on TG several times in reviews of swedish cars.

FUCK GM...

My S10 broke on me twice yesterday. I drove about 1200mile yesterday in it down to bottom of Illinois and back to MI.
The Egr tube popped and caused a HUGE vacuum leak then the rear seal blew on the tranny dumping synchromesh all over the place at $7.99 a quart..
FUCK..
I'm gonna go yank my driveshaft and see if it wasted the yoke bushing...

None of the above is an apology
"Excuse" not "apology" I think you mean?

Anyway, to put things in perspective, Borg retired almost ten years before xicedlovexoxo was born. I don't know anything about great tennis players before my time, either (maybe the odd name, but that's all).

FUCK GM...

My S10 broke on me twice yesterday. I drove about 1200mile yesterday in it down to bottom of Illinois and back to MI.
The Egr tube popped and caused a HUGE vacuum leak then the rear seal blew on the tranny dumping synchromesh all over the place at $7.99 a quart..
FUCK..

How in the world did that happen?

A friend of mine who is an MD once explained to me that any high-sugar drink will help to ease the hangover. Forgot the exact reasoning but he highly recommended drinking not only lots of water but also add some soft drinks to the mix.

I can tell you firsthand that yes...yes, it does. And I'd like to start an Irn-Bru/root beer smuggling ring between the continents.

Well you already have the infrastructure with your Ranch Dressing smuggling operation. :p

Not sure if we have lab meeting today.

To panic or not to panic?

Not sure if we have lab meeting today.

To panic or not to panic?

Call a lab partner, go onto BB/WebCT etc. (I assume this is a college course, although I don't know for sure) and redownload the sylabus, email the prof.

In short: Panic

Call a lab partner, go onto BB/WebCT etc. (I assume this is a college course, although I don't know for sure) and redownload the sylabus, email the prof.

This be work yo, not class, although the 2 are almost exactly the same thing. I has no more labmates, although I did contact one via gchat. I need to just run into the lab and see if I wrote dat shiz down in my lab notebook.

In short: Panic

Done and done.

rage%20blank.png

Gasp.png

FUCK GM...

FUCK..

So a 13 year old vehicle has a couple of propblems and fuck GM? Seriously???? Get real.

To quote one of my all time favorite books

tumblr_l097nmqfep1qz4vm7o1_500.jpg

And always know where your towel is!

:tease:

So a 13 year old vehicle has a couple of problems and fuck GM? Seriously???? Get real.

Yes, my 18 year old truck hasn't had the egr tube blow out nor the transmission seal. Why should his?