Random Thoughts....

*laughs* They are clearly checking how far they can push you before you finally move out.

Totally. The question is, is it working? Part of me wants it to backfire totally on them. :p

Well they are making him work for them and not paying him, so probably not.

Well they are making him work for them and not paying him, so probably not.
Given the treatment he receives, the question why he does not flat out refuse to work for free remains ;)

Fear I assume. It's good for controlling people and it is hard to fight out of that hole.

Quick! Someone link a Picard or other token pep talk about the importance of standing up for oneself!

Well yes but the naturally meek when conditioned into a position like that have some difficulty with that. I know I have big issues with asserting myself. :|

Well yes but the naturally meek when conditioned into a position like that have some difficulty with that. I know I have big issues with asserting myself. :|

Psst, I think Dr_Grip was making a joke. I know he's Germanoid but these things happen.

Kat

You do not come across like that on the interwebs, actually you seem 100% sensible and well normal - not bossy nor a wimp.

I am unbelievably wimpy. I talk a big game but outside the magic internet box I am pitiful and terrified. Why do you think I have no friends and never date? I am completely incapable of talking to anyone I am not already some degree of friends with, so I can't socialize at all offline with people I have not already met online. I can't assert myself with my mom, I can't with my friends, I can't with people like doctors where it is actually dangerous that I can't.

*laughs* They are clearly checking how far they can push you before you finally move out.

Stop beating around the bush. Do what my parents do and just ask flat out "So, when are you moving out?". Really funny because they miss my brother since he moved out, but thats another story....

For The Lose?

I have a subterranean* zit right on my jawline the size of Mount St Helens. It looks like I am trying to grow another head. :(

*The kind that is hard, swollen and yet never develops a head so there is no chance of tackling it.

My neighbour is listening to some crappy techno, i return fire with Tim Minchin. This is a warzone, i tell you.

My neighbour is listening to some crappy techno, i return fire with Tim Minchin. This is a warzone, i tell you.

If that doesn't work then bring out the big guns......

Martin, Sinatra and Davis Jr. :D

I have a subterranean* zit right on my jawline the size of Mount St Helens. It looks like I am trying to grow another head. :(

*The kind that is hard, swollen and yet never develops a head so there is no chance of tackling it.

While I haven't done it yet, I've always thought of stabbing them with a sewing needle.

While I haven't done it yet, I've always thought of stabbing them with a sewing needle.

I gave that a go last night to no avail. Mind you it has grown bigger today so I'll give it another go tonight in the hope that works before I have to start preparing separate meals for this thing and teaching it to talk.

Stabbing it with the needle probably made it irritated and worse.

So one of our latest engineering projects at work got some attention and they've decided to send us to Japan to present a presentation to various directors and top end managers to see about rolling it out worldwide to all our other affiliates. The presentation has got to be done and shown to our MD by Tuesday and i haven't finished yet... I'm starting to feel a little stressed as this is wayyy out of my comfort zone. :wall: :bangin:

Also.. Can anyone tell me some interesting/fun things to do/see in Tokyo??