The "New Toys" Thread

Holy shit that's expensive!! :p I mean, they are fun and all, but...damn! Although, if I had the ney, I'd probably have one, too. Still think I'd preffer the7" size, even after playing with them in stores. I just fe that I'd be more llkely to bring it with me.

Holy shit that's expensive!! :p I mean, they are fun and all, but...damn! Although, if I had the ney, I'd probably have one, too. Still think I'd preffer the7" size, even after playing with them in stores. I just fe that I'd be more llkely to bring it with me.

Yay for performance bonuses! :D

Also, very nice about the external GPU for the Z... How is that working out so far?

Also, wow... $758. o_O That costs nearly as much as my X220 did. (Mine was $960 with shipping and tax.)

Also, very nice about the external GPU for the Z... How is that working out so far?

Also, wow... $758. o_O That costs nearly as much as my X220 did. (Mine was $960 with shipping and tax.)

For me, whenever I hear x220, I think:
carving_mann_dude_gs_07_90.jpg

That is a perfectly acceptable X220 also!

Pretty fabulous guitar. :cool: If only I could play.

Acer_Iconia_A500_1.jpg

16GB (with micro sd slot and proper USB port with host capability), wifi = $399, $349 factory refurbished. Why pay 2x as much?

Apart from the fact that Tegra 2 powered tablets have acces to all popular games except they look and perform even better than on the iPad 2 :p ;)

Apart from the fact that Tegra 2 powered tablets have acces to all popular games except they look and perform even better than on the iPad 2 :p ;)

What are these so-called popular games called on the Android platform?

I know you get Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja but as far as I know, the list kinda ends there.

Last edited:

Which would be a good point, if only the SGX 543MP2 didn't rape the Nvidia offering comprehensively.