Random Thoughts....

I just found out that "borborygmi" is an actual word! (All this time, I thought that I had invented it.)

The internet is amazing.
And a bit humbling, too.

Today, while driving to one of the cat colonies I feed everyday, I found a little kitten on the road. Imediately I stopped the car and caught him. He was so docile, never ran away from me, all he wanted was some cuddles. Then, I called one of my friends from this animal shelter asking her what to do with the baby. She passed to me the phone number of this lady that wanted to adopt a baby cat, so I called and took the kitten to the lady's home. She loved him at first sight.

Music Question:

I'm trying to understand what classifies R&B music over New Jack Swing. Both are fusions of hip-hop/contemporary/modern percussion and beat creation with vocals and gospel-type singing, so what differentiates them? Is it just the time period?

Pretty much. NJS defined a time in the late 1980's early 1990's.

Reactions: LP
I just found out that my brother and his girlfriend are coming back to Utah for Thanksgiving this year!

Pretty much. NJS defined a time in the late 1980's early 1990's.

Coolies. Friggin GTA San Andreas got me hooked on NJS. And I feel like such a manly man when I listen to songs like this:

Nah, man - CJ don't listen to that shit. Unless CJ got a bitch in the car.

CJ listens to Radio Los Santos!

I don't know why I find it funny, I'm sure some of you will find the commentary annoying if you do watch it. :|

... But seriously GameStop?

Is anyone on here watching Say Yes to the Dress? ;)

Something that I found out, apparently in the great state of Illinois, you can't get a house loan from a bank without having $10k in the bank and some wild number of credit.

And here I thought I was going to be able to buy one of those $80,000 1 or 2 bedroom houses next year. :(

Before you throw the "just rent" card, I don't want to. Landlord's are assholes.

I don't know why I find it funny, I'm sure some of you will find the commentary annoying if you do watch it. :|

... But seriously GameStop?

That's so much fail.

Something that I found out, apparently in the great state of Illinois, you can't get a house loan from a bank without having $10k in the bank and some wild number of credit.

And here I thought I was going to be able to buy one of those $80,000 1 or 2 bedroom houses next year. :(

Before you throw the "just rent" card, I don't want to. Landlord's are assholes.

You pretty much need to do that anywhere these days.

Yeah, I was actually also looking at houses to buy, but don't have the credit. I was hoping I could do it on my own and start being more independent of my parents, but alas.

My experience with renting hasn't been all that bad though, so I'm sure if it comes down to it, you can find a decent landlord. :)

The commentary, or the video that the commentary is making fun of?

The sad part, is that GameStop video was made in the last three years. =| I mean, I'd expect something of this quality from maybe 1993, but within the last 3 years? What.

2 months ago, I couldn't even do 3 pushups without having extreme trouble. It was hard to lift myself, my ass was too much into the air and it took way too much effort.

I just cranked out 25 with the proper position, in sequence, without stopping or feeling difficulty until about the 23rd.

freddie.png

Congrats man. I can barely do one pushup (A legit one I mean, not the "girly" ones).

Also, lul?

Question: is there a thread about seriously discussing relationships? I just finished one and I want to talk about it.