Random Thoughts....

And if the USDM rice doesn't work you can always get overnight parts from Japan.

It is a copter. Just turn on the thing and let it dry itself off. :p

So my latest drunk eBay purchase of 1000 googly eyes arrived in the mail recently. Think I've ruined most of my friendships already.

Slept in a chair for 6 days straight without seeing my own room once. Still put together a shit portfolio.

What's done is done, I guess. \_(?)_/?

So my latest drunk eBay purchase of 1000 googly eyes arrived in the mail recently. Think I've ruined most of my friendships already.

Even drunk, why?

I demand you'll save some of them for the roadtrip! :D

:rofl:
Googly-eyes all the things at Ringmeet!

I demand pictures of said googly eyes. Also you must do this to every helmet you encounter :
Two_FaceTime_laps_around_Long_Beach.gif

So, I'm going to bed now only to wake up to the alarm in about 4 1/2 hours so I can catch the plane in direction holidays in 7 1/4 hours...

One week of Menorca, I hope nothing major will go wrong in the company so I can spend the one week relaxing without being disturbed...

Turn off any phones your work knows the number of.

:+1:

Seriously. If you are on vacation, be on vacation.

- - - Updated - - -

Best way to get kicked of a server in a multiplayer-game? Killing the 15 year-old running the server seconds after starting the match with a very lucky shot ... :lol:

His reaction was just "wtf" and the next second I was kicked. I?m still laughing so hard ...

:rofl:

Are they all the same size or various sizes?

All same size, and quite small, unfortunately. Though now I'm considering expanding the array for optimized property damage. Another job for the J?germeister!

One of my (technically not yet) neighbours is a funny guy. He is currently renovating the apartment across the hall top to bottom so he is there every other day for some hours and I find it awesome how he always locks all 5 locks on his door when he leaves. If he really fears people stealing his rubble (he?s tearing out the bathroom & kitchen tiles at the moment) that much, I guess we?re in for another really neurotic big-city neighbour some months down the line.