NFS: Most Wanted

NFS: Porsche Unleashed is still the best game in the franchise...to me at least.

My new, fully loaded baby:

subaru_rally.jpg

And what I was shooting for:

http://www.guilfoyletrucks.com/cars/subaru wrc 2003 dos.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.**/img202/5442/subaruwrc8rj.jpg

subaru_wrc_fs_1.JPG

cvg said:
NFS: Porsche Unleashed is still the best game in the franchise...to me at least.

It was good, but this is better IMO

Viper said:
My new, fully loaded baby:

Thats the car I'm shooting for! For now, the Supra is working well for me :)

Tomo Motorsport said:
Can you tune the Carrera GT and the McMerc?

The normal cars can be tuned in 4 stages performance wise for engine, tranny, suspension, turbo/supercharger, Nos and something else I don't remember...

The better a car the less stages you have for tuning it. Carrera GT can only get the highest and most expensive engine, tranny, ... upgrades, the GTi can get 4...

And you can put on Bodykits on them, no separate parts... But it looks mostly aweful... :-(

Buba

jeffy777 said:
Don't buy any cars until the end. Save your money. Just use the cars you win. ;)

Viper007Bond said:
jeffy777 said:
Don't buy any cars until the end. Save your money. Just use the cars you win. ;)

That's what I'm doing so far. I still have a ways to go, since I just do a race now and then. What cars did you have when you beat it? So far I've won the lexus, supra, and RX8

Pfft, no need to tune a bought car after place 6 when you have the Lambo since its fully stocked....

Buba

fareway said:
Pfft, no need to use the cars you win, just keep tuning the car you bought ^_^
ROFL, you think you can beat a M3 GTR with a tuned Cobalt or whatever? :lmao:

Viper007Bond said:
fareway said:
Pfft, no need to use the cars you win, just keep tuning the car you bought ^_^
ROFL, you think you can beat a M3 GTR with a tuned Cobalt or whatever? :lmao:

You can't? :shock:

:p

Anyways, that would be a change. My little MX-5 was perfectly capable of taking me through the previous games, specially with the top performance upgrades, and it was my first car in both. I think in this one things are a bit different, though. Don't know if I could have beaten Jewels (nr. 7) with my Golf.

I just got this game, through a connection for free, and Im glad I didnt pay for it.

Its SOOOO Midnight Club 3 but boring!

Its kinda stupid to have it like an RPG and the story is a bit cheesy and similar to Fast and the Furious/Gone in 60 Seconds.

I think MC3 is waaaayy better and has way more ways to make the car your own custom creation. NFS-MW has some of the same designs and paint jobs that MC3 has but MC3 has much more.

Anyone agree? I just can't get into this game, its such a copy cat and not a real NFS game like Hot Pursuit 2.

I admit that the story line is cheesy, but the gameplay makes up for it :)

justin syder said:
I just got this game, through a connection for free, and Im glad I didnt pay for it.

Its SOOOO Midnight Club 3 but boring!

Its kinda stupid to have it like an RPG and the story is a bit cheesy and similar to Fast and the Furious/Gone in 60 Seconds.

I think MC3 is waaaayy better and has way more ways to make the car your own custom creation. NFS-MW has some of the same designs and paint jobs that MC3 has but MC3 has much more.

Anyone agree? I just can't get into this game, its such a copy cat and not a real NFS game like Hot Pursuit 2.

I have to agree with most of that. MC3 is, by far, a much better game: there are more cars, more variety of them, there's more customization options and it has some things the NFS saga never had, like a _real_ open world. But until MC3 comes out on PC, MW is a good way to pass the time. The pursuits are fun, and the races are just as you would expect in an NFS title.

As for MW not "feeling" like a real NFS game, I don't agree. As I said, everything is there: arcadeish driving, excessive speeds, exotic cars... Has EA "inspired" on some things Rockstar did in MC3? Probably, but I think that MW is just as NFS as any other game in the saga.

Finally got my hands on the game.... It seems to be running much better than underground 2 on this new graphics card. All was going well till the 'Blue screen of death' Popped up and had to reboot the PC.... I think additional 512 MB RAM would have some improvements (little lags during the game).. Thats the only upgrade I can have now...

The game feels like an NFS game but I am finding it a bit too easy to win....

And in the begining why did the same scene come twice? (where the chick comes and says "wait for him to shift ......." a movie is played,then control of the game in my hands and suddenly gone....then same starting scene comes after about 2 races... :unsure:

Okay, I've been playing for a while now and am up to Blacklist 4.

I love the pursuit stuff but am sick to death of the races, which get ever longer. (I had the same problem with Underground 2 :p )

Basically I was wondering if anyone would have a save game at, or near to, challanging Razor that they would mind sending me?

I would really like to just finish this game quickly as I had to roll back my graphic cards drivers to get it to run properly which is stopping me from playing a number of other games.

If someone would be kind enough to share their game please PM me.

raheel_qamar said:
The game feels like an NFS game but I am finding it a bit too easy to win....

Yeah, it's easy in the beginning, but just keep playing cause the challange steadily increases. Compared to Underground 1, this does seem easier to start with at least.

These are couple of the cars i've got at the moment:

Mercedes SL500

Mercedes CLK500

All properly blinged out with dubz, I see. :)