here you go:
http://img231.imageshack.**/img231/483/notabugatti2ms.jpg

(Bringing the image to a new page)

Daewoo/Chevrolet Tacuma?

suzuki something?

the closest i could get:

625864-uusinfi.jpg

A fiat panda?

Well, there's good amount of truth in that sig ;)

And the car's neither a Fiat Panda nor a Citroen Berlingo, but I can confirm that it's European and very new in that shape.

mautzel said:
Well, there's good amount of truth in that sig ;)

And the car's neither a Fiat Panda nor a Citroen Berlingo, but I can confirm that it's European and very new in that shape.

I'm quite tired of making this very long argument, so I will just say Americans build cars for Americans and they are great, but they may not work well in Europe. When America builds cars for Europe, they do very well. They are far more affordable than European cars are over here and they have great support from the factories and cheaper maintenance than European cars like Mercedes that have constant problems.

But I refuse to thread hijack, you may keep your biased opinion.

I don't see all the points you're making, but I hope you can agree that the average European, and within that, especially the average German, value different things in cars than the average American does - didn't intend to start a fight about that issue!

^ I know it, but I'm not going to say it...

mautzel said:
I don't see all the points you're making, but I hope you can agree that the average European, and within that, especially the average German, value different things in cars than the average American does - didn't intend to start a fight about that issue!

I wasn't going to state all my points because I am quite tired of doing that and I don't want to fight with you nice people so back to the game.

That's a 612 Scaglietti