What's better then Jeremy Clarkson in the Bugatti Veyron?

matt_shaw said:
bone said:
and i don't see why jason shouldn't review it, i like his reviews. he doesn't end his sentences with "indeed" that much :D

ITS TIFF FUCKING NEEDELL!!! HE COULD MAKE DRIVING A TRANIST BUS LOOK FUN
you forget sabine ;)

bartboy9891 said:
matt_shaw said:
bone said:
and i don't see why jason shouldn't review it, i like his reviews. he doesn't end his sentences with "indeed" that much :D

you forget sabine ;)

tiff > sabine

matt_shaw said:
bartboy9891 said:
matt_shaw said:
bone said:

you forget sabine ;)

tiff > sabine
well yea, thats a no brainer. but Sabine did make driving a Transit look like fun. Then again Tiff seems to be able to powerslide or drift just about anything, even an X5 and Cayenne.

bartboy9891 said:
matt_shaw said:
bartboy9891 said:
matt_shaw said:
bone said:

you forget sabine ;)

tiff > sabine
well yea, thats a no brainer. but Sabine did make driving a Transit look like fun. Then again Tiff seems to be able to powerslide or drift just about anything, even an X5 and Cayenne.

exactly :D

so think what he could do with 1000hp

ssnapier said:
Kebab gud said:
that whould be boring ..

I agree... it would be like a Yugo vs. Ferrari... :lol:

ok, well not quite that lopsided, but the Bugatti would spank it in nearly every category I suspect.

It will spank it in a straight line. But I suspect the Veyron weighs too much to handle. I don't see it putting it's power down effectively in the corners. Yes it's an impressive car, but not as impressive as the Zonda F, Enzo or McLaren F1 on a track.

Lets just say I hope they dont "race" it against a helicopter or some shit :thumbsdown: and pretend its as quick.... then run to the finish *rolls eyes*... just slut it around a track and do some drifiting already

RichW said:
teeb said:
Heh, shootout between a Veyron and a McLaren F1, anyone?

If he does a timed lap for each on a decent sized track. Maybe Silverstone. That would be awesome.

Im a confessed Veyron hater, so I liked reading this article. I think some of you guys will too. :lol:

http://www.tvrfreak.com/blog/phatrides/

That is a good review.

ssnapier said:
Kebab gud said:
that whould be boring ..

I agree... it would be like a Yugo vs. Ferrari... :lol:

ok, well not quite that lopsided, but the Bugatti would spank it in nearly every category I suspect.

Gordon Murray wrote an article in EVO magazine in the UK...saying something like if both a Veyron and an F1 were stuck behind a caravan in third gear along a road, the F1 can overtake no worries in about 3 seconds, but by the time the F1's overtaken the Veyron's 4 turbos have only just spun up, and just starting the overtake...

An aspect of "real world" driving most reviews wouldn't consider. [I can scan t'article in question if you want]

Don't shoot the messenger, mind!

What's better then Jeremy Clarkson in the Bugatti Veyron?

Well, me, of course! Why would seeing someone else driving such a car be better than myself driving it? :D

You know what Fifth Gear should've done? Instead of racing an M5 against a Formula One car, they should race the Veyron against a Formula One car.

zeoniks said:
You know what Fifth Gear should've done? Instead of racing an M5 against a Formula One car, they should race the Veyron against a Formula One car.
does bugatti have an F1 team now?

zeoniks said:

It is obvious that this "race" was in fact just a marketing stunt.

so you think we'll see power slides with a veyron? and maybe a 360km/h+ speedo shot? :):):):)

Hum, i really don't think so (unfortunately?)

The fact is that this car hasn't been made for powerlides anyway, and i don't think that it would be a monster on the track either, although it looks very sharp

but that's my personnal opinion, i see it more like an SLR, a big, long distance mega horsepowered cruiser :D

For the speed record, might be possible, but JC said there were only 3 tracks in the world where you could reach those speeds :|

ps: first post and i apologize for my poor english in this one and for all the others coming next :p

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
RichW said:
teeb said:
Heh, shootout between a Veyron and a McLaren F1, anyone?

If he does a timed lap for each on a decent sized track. Maybe Silverstone. That would be awesome.

Im a confessed Veyron hater, so I liked reading this article. I think some of you guys will too. :lol:

http://www.tvrfreak.com/blog/phatrides/

That is a good review.

Yeah brilliant, full of bias, hatred, jelousy and crap facts. A great review.

teeb said:
Gordon Murray wrote an article in EVO magazine in the UK...saying something like if both a Veyron and an F1 were stuck behind a caravan in third gear along a road, the F1 can overtake no worries in about 3 seconds, but by the time the F1's overtaken the Veyron's 4 turbos have only just spun up, and just starting the overtake...

An aspect of "real world" driving most reviews wouldn't consider. [I can scan t'article in question if you want]

Don't shoot the messenger, mind!

This is from Gordon Murray, designer of the Mclaren. Oh yeah an unbiased review too!

vyse said:
Hum, i really don't think so (unfortunately?)

The fact is that this car hasn't been made for powerlides anyway, and i don't think that it would be a monster on the track either, although it looks very sharp

but that's my personnal opinion, i see it more like an SLR, a big, long distance mega horsepowered cruiser :D

For the speed record, might be possible, but JC said there were only 3 tracks in the world where you could reach those speeds :|

ps: first post and i apologize for my poor english in this one and for all the others coming next :p

tiff could powerslide a tractor

I want Tiff's babies.