KING KONG MY HERO

logo

just came from the theater.. and wow!! kong PWNSSSSSSS the action scenes are just incredible.. although its long (3 hours 8 min) the first hour is booooohoooring.. but the last 2 hours flash by.. you don't even feel it.. highly recommended.

I'v been waiting to see this movie since July when I saw the trailer during War of the Worlds (which was shit..). It looks really good, I'll see it soon!! Didn't know it was 3hr though..

3 hours? :eek: dont think i will be able to watch this... i still aint seen any of the LOTR movies from start to finish, coz i keep falling asleep half way through

It is pretty long, but it's awesome. Very satisfying.

Very Very Awesome, I reccomend :) It doesn't really feel that long, once you get out of the theatre.

Firecat said:

Yeah I agree, I went to see it sunday with some friends after dinner. The first hour does drag a little, but it was over before you know it. It was well worth the $9.50 ticket price.

hokiethang said:
Firecat said:

Yeah I agree, I went to see it sunday with some friends after dinner. The first hour does drag a little, but it was over before you know it. It was well worth the $9.50 ticket price.

9.50 :shock:

we have to pay 7? to see a movie and i already think it's way to much

where are the days it was only 3? :cry:

LoL...I think I paid 8.25 (and that was for like a 7pm show). I can get some discounts at other theaters, maybe half off. What kills me a popcorn (like 4 dollars) and a bottle of water (like 3.50).

If I went for an earlier show, I probably would have smuggled in a grilled mahi-mahi sandwich...or maybe a philly cheese steak.

Firecat said:
LoL...I think I paid 8.25 (and that was for like a 7pm show). I can get some discounts at other theaters, maybe half off. What kills me a popcorn (like 4 dollars) and a bottle of water (like 3.50).

If I went for an earlier show, I probably would have smuggled in a grilled mahi-mahi sandwich...or maybe a philly cheese steak.

heh, yeah, well I was at an upscale mall (Tyson's Corner for those familiar with Northern VA) though, so I kind of expected quite expensive ticket prices. I NEVER buy food / drink at the theater, its always such a ripoff.

?5.50 for a ticket here when I have to pay, get all my snacks for free cause I know the staff :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed it the film, has anyone else noticed how thin Peter Jackson is now :shock:

excellent movie, best movie of the year i would say. for those that have seen the original, i think i've actually found a remake that surpasses the original. the CGI is fantastic and you get a much better sense of feeling throughout compared to the original

did you guys just love when he faught the dinasours? the longest action scene ever.. and the bestttttttttt

logo said:
did you guys just love when he faught the dinasours? the longest action scene ever.. and the bestttttttttt

lol...yeah, that's what I meant by "satisfying"...so many times you see movies with cool action sequences, but they are cut short and leave you wanting more....this was just perfect though, the right amount plus a little more.

this movie, even without the epic action scenes, would feel complete. it is seriously that good.

Peter Jackson Rules!

That movie was great. I didn't feel the 3 hours at all.

Saw it yesterday and I loved it...