F1 MMORPG

matt_shaw said:
p0w3r said:
whooo i got a new engine deal to get a custom built SR-27 925 hp engine :woot:

whattt?

you havent raced yet. the deals take a few races to go through
Re: Engine Offer 20/12/2005 09:39:04
I am delighted to inform you that we have accepted your offer for us to supply engines to you.
We have sent our engines to your team already so you will use them from this race onwards.

http://img404.imageshack.**/img404/1860/h7ae.jpg

bwhahahahaha :twisted:

p0w3r said:
matt_shaw said:
p0w3r said:

whattt?

I am delighted to inform you that we have accepted your offer for us to supply engines to you.
We have sent our engines to your team already so you will use them from this race onwards.

where did you get it and how much did it cost?

flyingfridge said:
WooHOOO!!! league is active!! Scriptorium racing is in my league!!

what's your team name watto?

My league is active too! Woo hoo!

My team name is watto.... yeah, that's like, totally original!

p0w3r said:
matt_shaw said:
p0w3r said:

whattt?

You're not the only one racing the SR-27 :twisted:

^^ you got it to? awesome cuz i spied on the 1st place guy and hes still using minardi power :lol:

next season hes signing toyota..which is still 25hp less then what we have :mrgreen:

yeah i'm on the SR-27. I got it after qualifying too, so the race will be very very interesting.

I am playing with fire a bit and slowly starting development on my own engine. See how that pans out...

flyingfridge said:
I am playing with fire a bit and slowly starting development on my own engine. See how that pans out...

that was stooooopid

it costs alot more money then you think to develop your own engine

flyingfridge said:
yeah i'm on the SR-27. I got it after qualifying too, so the race will be very very interesting.

the SR-27 deal is going to be much better then your own engine...925hp is the max anyways and its cheaper then the minardi.

i am so going to be in debt soon..i have a full staff to feed :shock: :?

just go to supplier negotiations

depends on the supplier. they have to get your request and then grant it or not. My SR-27 came through in just a couple of hours

congrats flyingfridge on ur 1st place :thumbsup: (and you too matt_shaw)

I had a dissapointing weekend, but it was expected since i messed up the strategy..oh well at least i got some development work done :)

I won heheh BOOYAH!!! :D

how do you assign staff to negotiate with sponseors on other parts of the car other than the engine cover? I can't view any other money range other than grade A, maybe that's my problem?