Jason Dawe

bone said:
andyhui01 said:
SL65 said:
Ones awesome and ones a bitch that nobody likes.

incase you didn't know, the awesome one is mgkdk and the bitch I believe is TopGeargirl

and moo (the sound a cow makes) and indochine
and a week ago another one posted, but forgot her name

That one is Auferstehen. :) I remember that. I think she said it was from a Rammstein song.

Welcome Fangirl! :welcome:
Not been to Waterlooville, but is it anywhere as bad as Portsmouth? :p (Went past Waterlooville on A3 a couple of months back going to Portsmouth - name rang a bell...)
BTW: what does your sig mean?

Back onto topic for a while...
Jason Dawe is now the main host of a show on Men and Motors channel. The show is called Used Car Roadshow. It's actually quite interesting, if not hugely entertaining. Fortunately it's on right after Fifth Gear, so Monday nights are Gadget Show, Fifth Gear, and Used Car Roadshow... :D

And yeah, that's probably the reason why he left Top Gear. Interesting and full of info, just not as witty or entertaining as Clarkson et al...

I just remember Jason as just not "meshing" with Hampster and Jeremy. Honestly, the segment Jason did was like driving with the E-brake on; the show was moving, but dragging. With James, its so very well roundeed out, and this current season you can feel the good vibes between the three. :thumbsup:

There's also the girl who has a James May fansite, right?

monkeymax said:
Welcome Fangirl! :welcome:
Not been to Waterlooville, but is it anywhere as bad as Portsmouth? :p (Went past Waterlooville on A3 a couple of months back going to Portsmouth - name rang a bell...)
BTW: what does your sig mean?

Back onto topic for a while...
Jason Dawe is now the main host of a show on Men and Motors channel. The show is called Used Car Roadshow. It's actually quite interesting, if not hugely entertaining. Fortunately it's on right after Fifth Gear, so Monday nights are Gadget Show, Fifth Gear, and Used Car Roadshow... :D

And yeah, that's probably the reason why he left Top Gear. Interesting and full of info, just not as witty or entertaining as Clarkson et al...

Waterlooville is a little outside Portsmouth. It is a lovely little town. Suburban and quiet enough to be peaceful but not hugely dull that you want to leave. Portsmouth is actually quite nice when you get to know it, it looks lovely in the dark all lit-up from Portsdown Hill. What did you find so bad about it? (I do love it, but that's because it's where my school is and also holds a lot of heritage for me)

My signature comes from a James May quote where he says: "You're wearing tights. I can't take lectures on physics from a man in tights. Dancing yes. Physics no!" to Richard during the bobsleighing thing where Richard was trying to teach him physics but James refused to listen on account of him wearing tights. So it's just an elaboration really.

Thanks for giving me an answer, I've read some of Jason Dawe's columns in The Times and he has the knowledge but compared to James May's witty columns in TG magazine and in the Telegraph, I really much prefer James.

SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
We got about 2-girls with a substancial amount of posts. Ones awesome and ones a bitch that nobody likes.

LMAO!!! :lol:

What happened to TGG? Haven't seen her around in the last couple of months!

read above posts, you lazy arse ;) :D

haz

mgkdk said:
:wave: and btw most of the other girls are from the uk too and 1 dutch and 1 australian iirc

And now you can add 1 female New Yorker to that list. =)

:welcome:

Have you been affected by the strike thingy going on there?

No, thank goodness! I live on Long Island and don't have to commute to the city. I was maybe thinking of going in for a day on my week off (I am about 60 miles away), but I really don't think that is going to happen.

I feel really bad for the people who have to work in the city though. I also feel bad for all the holiday business that stores and resturants are going to lose.

Yeah I agree! :no: Wrong time of year for them to choose to do this strike.

...the cabbies are laughing though!

Yeah I agree! :no: Wrong time of year for them to choose to do this strike.

...the cabbies are laughing though!

The cabbies are certainly going to make a nice buck this Christmas.

Jason Dawe now currently features alongside former rally driver Penny Mallory

Thing is with Jason Dawe he is as irritating as an itchy ass at a social function, hes about as charasmatic as plasterboard and his vehicular knowledge is easily surpassed by the new Top Gear Labradoodle

Jeremy, James and Hamster are the best combination Top Gear has ever seen...even Tiff Needell wouldnt stand a chance now :lol: