The Secret Diet of Bentley Owners Exposed....

Why would you tip if you're 15 ? It's not like you've got much money at that age.

swek said:
Why would you tip if you're 15 ? It's not like you've got much money at that age.

hmmm, i think sl65's title should be changed to "swek owned me" :lol:

:huh: How did I get owned exactly? Anyway, being 15 is a good excuse for not tipping as typically I'd be digging around for that extra cash at my age.

But I will definatly tip next time. Its not like I can't afford it and, not to sound snobby or anything, but its hard to hide things like our nice house + car to the pizza delivery guy. It would be rude and I'll most likely see the same guy again and again.
I'd wanna develop a good bond with em' or else I fear I could get the new flavour on the block - Spitball.. :puke:

And the other day when I got my pizza, I just didn't think to tip. Just crossed my mind or something..I feel bad.

Ever come across service so bad, you think the waiter should be tipping you instead?

leno2.jpg

Guess who, guess what, guess where.

jay leno in a maybach at big cahuna burger (have no idea where, but just watched pulp fiction a few days ago :lol:)

I know a guy who had a Maybach 57, and when it was new he took it and his seven year old son to Safeway to get some donuts. They then went back to the car to eat said donuts, and used their sticky fingers to play around with all the car's gizmos! :lol: