Veyron killer?

Bart, I was referring to the SRT-10 from the beginning, I wasn't talking about pickups in general.

Berserker, true, pickups are used on job sites but hey, if you've got money to blow, people will buy trucks like the Lightning and the SRT-10 Ram. They're just different.

The X-Runner is a sport truck just like the SRT-10 Ram and the Lightning were designed to be. I guess you could compare them...but why? lol :lol:

Besides, why are we talking about pickups in a Veyron thread anyways?!

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love sport trucks! I just don't think people should criticize work trucks for poor handling. It's like criticizing a highway tractor for being too big - it's just the way it has to be, if you want to haul heavy loads!

And I think we're talking about trucks because someone mixed up SRT-10 Viper and SRT-10 Ram. Something like that. :lol:

um, Berserker, the SRT-10 REGULAR cab is NOT a worktruck. It's payload is considerably less than even a 1500 Ram. The Quad Cab however, is able to tow 7300lbs if I remember right. Although a Cummins powered one would pwn it at that but either way, the SRT-10 Rams were not designed with "work" in mind. Unless "work" means driving flat out.