[07x05] December 11th, 2005

I'm new to this web site and need a little help. The thing is.............. How do you download these videos. I can't get the link to start down loading........????? :shock:

bsj911uk said:
I'm new to this web site and need a little help. The thing is.............. How do you download these videos. I can't get the link to start down loading........????? :shock:

You need to find a bit torrent client program; myself, I like Azureus. You can find it at http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ it is a very easy program to set up and tweak.

And after you get everything set up and youre happily downloading, please remember to let others upload from you. In other words, dont upload 30% and sign off, to make this bittorrent community work, everyone has to share. :)

Vyron Breaks

Vyron Breaks

Did any 1 notice that when jermy pulled over to lower the rear wings The breaks made this Cool Funny Sound Tshhhhhhh its like sound of a break of a Bus Or a Lorry i think its an air compressor Sound and thats really weard

I know I'm late, and I'm not going to say anthing new but I just had to come here and post about the episode.

GOD THAT SUCKED!

I know less about the Veyron now than I did before I watched this! What the heck were they thinking when they "wrote" this episode? What about the handling? What about the ride? What about ANYTHING besides the power? ANYTHING besides shots of it going 55mph past the camera!

I'd rather carve my ears out with a plastic knife, set them on fire, and then superglue them back on while being dragged by my nipples behind a gay-pride parade float being driven by Richard Simmons at 100Mph through a dry stream bed on the way to a WalMart while playing the national anthem on a trumpet with his anus and eating his own boogers, than watch that episode again.

And in case it wasn't already posted, they will have it on the track some time in the spring.

Top Gear episodes do not "suck". Top Gear episodes only have "levels of awesome". :x

marklein said:
I'd rather carve my ears out with a plastic knife, set them on fire, and then superglue them back on while being dragged by my nipples behind a gay-pride parade float being driven by Richard Simmons at 100Mph through a dry stream bed on the way to a WalMart while playing the national anthem on a trumpet with his anus and eating his own boogers, than watch that episode again.
:lmao: That was funny and creative.

I would like to see the speedo when he accelerate that have to be awesome !

is richard about to cry at 27:20?!?!?!

fbc said:
^ you're right - I don't think he is going to cry, but sure looks like it

Perhaps they cut it off, seems like he's about to start sobbing or something. :cry:

Only now had a chance to view this ep and it was great. The Bugatti is an odd one. Not particulalrly pretty but it has the x factor that all super cars need. An amazing road car no doubt.

Clarkson needs to stop spouting rubbish when comparing it to an F1 car though. Honda managed to get about 1000bhp from their engine during the last season and that was from a 3 litre V10 without turbos or superchargers.
And he has obviously never heard of BAR/Honda's Bonneville 400 challenger. They managed 413kph or 265mph on a test run at Mojave Airport on Nov.4th.

Peanuts said:
Clarkson needs to stop spouting rubbish when comparing it to an F1 car though. Honda managed to get about 1000bhp from their engine during the last season and that was from a 3 litre V10 without turbos or superchargers.

F1s eat themselves alive during the race. That's why they are rebuilt after every race. The bugatti makes 1000hp and doesn't kill itself in the process. Not defending either bugatti or honda but what the veyron does is simply unbelievable.

The bmw p83 engine got near 1000hp from 3l years ago, where you been mate? :mrgreen:

amaank said:
F1s eat themselves alive during the race. That's why they are rebuilt after every race.

Just to be pedantic - F1 motors have to last two complete events (which is still a very very short life)

kekekeke said:
^He was comparing it with McLaren F1 road car and not a Formula 1 race car.

He wasnt. In his Times article and on the show he mentioned the gearbox and directly compared it to an F1 car not the Mclaren F1, and claimed that the Buggati had a lot more power, which is simply not true, unless he meant about 30 or 40 bhp.