INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

an alpina :shock:

how you got this car? you searched for it? or by coincidence came across?
you think it's better than the M5?

fbc said:
ScottyTee said:
Last season I completed a season of European Formula Renault with a team from sweden.

:eek: Awesome dude, and :welcome:

(Nice choice on the Focus ST btw :thumbsup:
:welcome:

A former collegue (who is from the Dominican Republic) couldn't pronounce Focus correctly, he kept saying : "fuckus" :lol:

bone said:
an alpina :shock:

how you got this car? you searched for it? or by coincidence came across?

I'd been kinda watching ALPINAs on AutoTrader when my car showed up only ~50miles away. Once I'd been to look at it resistance was futile...

bone said:
you think it's better than the M5?

Different. I need an auto for use with the hand controls so an ///M5 is not really practical for me.

I think the B10 is probably a better everyday car even if it's not quite as quick. The ride is excellent and it never gets loud inside yet it still grips like a limpet on the twisties.

ALPINA don't fit limiters so I was able to reach 170mph on the Autobahn while driving to Sweden this summer. :D

I love it.

ESPNSTI said:
fbc said:
ScottyTee said:
Last season I completed a season of European Formula Renault with a team from sweden.

:eek: Awesome dude, and :welcome:

(Nice choice on the Focus ST btw :thumbsup:

A former collegue (who is from the Dominican Republic) couldn't pronounce Focus correctly, he kept saying : "fuckus" :lol:

:lol: :lol: thanks :) I hope to be an active member :D and a great member of the community..

Hello, everyone! My name is Jay. Very excited to join this board, as I am a RABID fan of Top Gear. Doubly excited because I see this an international board, and can read opinions and whatnot from around the world. :thumbsup: I am a Super Moderator :roll: at a Pontiac Grand Am board, which I used to own, a 1997. I now have a 2004 Sunflower, er, Sunfire, that I am in the process of modding to be not fast in a straight line, but in the corners.

^ Good luck with that, Sunfires suck! :p

BlaRo said:
^ Good luck with that, Sunfires suck! :p

Don't listen to him. I had a J-body. I spent more money on repair than anything but that was because the previous owner didn't take care of it. Plus it was 13 years old.

Hello all.. decided to register instead of lurking about. I am one of the admins for Gerpok, and I previously raced track-karts(2 stroke 75mph racers). Looking forward to joining in on the LFS fun during the next season.

Unfortunately our local tv stations only showed one episode of Top Gear before canning it, so now I have to download the rest...

Hello :wave: I'm new, I love Top Gear and have watched it from the start. I love cars of course and like to use Photoshop in my spare time, I decided to join as I wanted a place to discuss Top Gear and other stuff.

hey

hey

hey, this is my first day here and the day is almost over and every 1 has been soo helpfull.

thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

Welcome to all new members....Enjoy your stay and contribute your knowledge and share your experiences here.....Compete in LFS or participate in our little Photoshop Exercises (Almost dead nowdays).... :(

Hey guys i am a long time vistor of the forums and a very long time watcher of fg and tg just never joined this forum. I am very active on alot of other car forums and figured what the heck tg is my favorite show on "tv" and fg is ok too lol so why not sign up and waste sometime on here tlaking about something other then subaru's. Anyway Hi.

Hi ya'll, been lurking for about a week and thought I'd register to get some added benefits. Was sent over here by a memeber or two at the Taurus Car Club . Used to watch Top Gear religiously on one of the BBCs when I lived in Holland in the late 90's. Moved back to the States in 2000 and had no way to continue watching. Now with BitTorrent and ya'lls site, I've managed to plow through all of season 3, 4, 5, 6 and what's available of 7 in about a week :lol: Forgot how great a show it was. Anyways, looks like a great site here. Runs a heck of a lot quicker than most sites I visit too :thumbsup:

--Nick

Hi, my name is Emily and I come from Norfolk in England ( I'm going to get some stick for that). I LOVE topgear and only got into cars about 2 years ago. I own a capri but as you can tell from my name I would like really really an Mitsubishi Evo.

Nick986 said:
Hi ya'll, been lurking for about a week and thought I'd register to get some added benefits. Was sent over here by a memeber or two at the Taurus Car Club . Used to watch Top Gear religiously on one of the BBCs when I lived in Holland in the late 90's. Moved back to the States in 2000 and had no way to continue watching. Now with BitTorrent and ya'lls site, I've managed to plow through all of season 3, 4, 5, 6 and what's available of 7 in about a week :lol: Forgot how great a show it was. Anyways, looks like a great site here. Runs a heck of a lot quicker than most sites I visit too :thumbsup:

--Nick
Welcome to you! Had you have known of the FTP's in the Video Offers section, you woulda gotten all the eps in about half a week..
Enjoy your stay 8)
Evo7 said:
Hi, my name is Emily and I come from Norfolk in England ( I'm going to get some stick for that). I LOVE topgear and only got into cars about 2 years ago. I own a capri but as you can tell from my name I would like really really an Mitsubishi Evo.
Hhmmmm, your a girl, you like TopGear AND your 15. All I approve of in a girl lol. Shame you live far far away from sunny Sydney. I'm assuming your a girl btw. There are some strange guys that like to change their names a bit..
I think you will get a little title letting people know your not a dude so that people don't confuse.
Enjoy your stay!

I'm assuming your a girl btw. There are some strange guys that like to change their names a bit..

*Looks down* :shock: Yeah I'm definately a girl. I would post a picture on the 'post a picture of yourself board' but I can't find one good enough, I look drunk in most of mine.

Evo7 said:
I'm assuming your a girl btw. There are some strange guys that like to change their names a bit..

*Looks down* :shock: Yeah I'm definately a girl. I would post a picture on the 'post a picture of yourself board' but I can't find one good enough, I look drunk in most of mine.

Have you seen most of the pics in that thread? Plenty of drunks in there already, so don't worry about that... :p

Oh, :welcome: btw, greet to see another girl on here.