[07x05] December 11th, 2005

spazzedout said:
Yea, I'd like to know what the heck that song is too at the beginning.

0:40 - 1:10 ... no words, just electric guitars...

Hope someone figures out what it is.
Count me in too, anybody have any ideas? Thanks ;)

Simon said:
spazzedout said:
Yea, I'd like to know what the heck that song is too at the beginning.

0:40 - 1:10 ... no words, just electric guitars...

Hope someone figures out what it is.
Count me in too, anybody have any ideas? Thanks ;)

no one has had anything close to a clue yet =(

saab_rider said:
shpalman said:
That fanfare which starts during the overhead shot of the Millenium Stadium (36:26-36:40) is Aaron Copland's Fanfare For The Common Man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanfare_for_the_Common_Man

That's exactlly the one I was looking for, thanks :)

In case anyone is interested, I beleive the version of "Fanfare For the Common Man" which was used is performed by "Emerson, Lake & Palmer" from their 1977 album "Works, Vol. 2".

hunden said:
Hi guys!

This has been bugging me all day. Which is the tune played 37:20-37:39?

Vlad said:
saab_rider said:
Hi guys... Anyone know what music they play as soon as they show the stadium where they test the Porsches? 36:25 mark, they've used it before.

I'm quite certain it's Air - Run

Yup.

37:20 - 37:39 - Air - "Run"

Does anybody know the track during the Marcos segment which is played from 01:12 - 01:30? It sounds so familiar, I'm sure I've listened to it recently, but I can't for the life of me think where. It sounds a bit like Moby or Rob Dougan, but I've looked on their albums and can't find anything.

Thanks!

44:50 - 45:55 - Main Title from Where Eagles Dare (1969)

I fill so stupid. The song I was looking for was Hybrid - Finished Symphony. I just didn't realize it was the Soundtrack Edit.
That's why I couldn't find it. Its such a great song, thanks guys. :)

Hybrid - Finished Symphony

Hybrid - Finished Symphony

HadaViper said:
I fill so stupid. The song I was looking for was Hybrid - Finished Symphony. I just didn't realize it was the Soundtrack Edit.
That's why I couldn't find it. Its such a great song, thanks guys. :)

Could somebody post the exact version (Soundtrack Edit) of the song somewhere, if possible and send me a link (silvermarkus@hot.ee). I got the original version of the song, but it's the one that was in Top Gear that I am looking for

Its definatly not the soundtrack mix (i got it) it has a bit DnB drums in it, while the track they used in this TG epi has no drums at all.
there for i think it is:
48:45 - 49:24 - Hybrid - Finished Symphony (Chill Trance Essentials Edit)
but i dont have it, so i cant check

jorhos said:
50:58 - 51:45: Ralph Myerz and The Jack Herrend Band - Vendetta

If anyone needs this i can hook you up, took me a while to get it.

semt-x said:
Its definatly not the soundtrack mix (i got it) it has a bit DnB drums in it, while the track they used in this TG epi has no drums at all.
there for i think it is:
48:45 - 49:24 - Hybrid - Finished Symphony (Chill Trance Essentials Edit)
but i dont have it, so i cant check

I got the right track :D

It still is the Hybrid Soundtrack Edit version (official duration 3:21, my version 3:18).

I got the Chill Trance Essentials 2 compilation (there it is played for about 2 minutes or so) and after that the song by itself. These are the same tracks.

It doesn't include any drums, though while searching I heard the version that did include some drum elements as well.

:oops: indeed! i got it completly wrong i was ocnfused with another hybrid (soundtrack edit) mix from a diff song.

Music starts at 36:47 as soon as they show the rally cars doing their thing. Damn, what a slick breakbeat that is. I wish I knew what it was.

Any ideas on 37:43 when the Stig sets off in the two wheel drive 911? Sort of an electronic guitar sound at the beginning. :)

I think it's by Jeff Beck. I'll double check though.