NFS: Most Wanted

I have been playing it recently and the xbox 360 edition is pretty good. I'm not sure if the PC version has HDR lighting, but it looks spectacular on the 360. I'm #3 on the blacklist, and I find it difficult to get a good pursuit started, (especially at low heat levels) because my cars seem to outrun the cops and I can't keep it going :-(

I've been playing it on the PC, only upto blacklist 13, I'm loving the game though.

hokiethang said:
I have been playing it recently and the xbox 360 edition is pretty good. I'm not sure if the PC version has HDR lighting, but it looks spectacular on the 360. I'm #3 on the blacklist, and I find it difficult to get a good pursuit started, (especially at low heat levels) because my cars seem to outrun the cops and I can't keep it going :-(

i had the same problem. with the low heat levels you can just play around with the cops; drive around in second gear until your heat gets up

I just installed the game on my laptop, which is only a couple of weeks old and pretty high-end. It has a 1.73 ghz centrino, 1024mb of ram, a mobility radeon with 128mb of ram, etc. Now for some reason NFS will only let me choose between three resolutions. (640x480, 800x600 and 1027x768) Kinda sucks because the laptop has a 15.4 inch (1280x1024) widescreen display.

What could be the reason?

1280x1024 is simply 4:3 you should have 1280x800 that's widescreen ;) I havent found a way to set it to that resolution yet. It really bothered me, but then I started playing and I forgot about it. Inverted resolutions are crap though.

hajj said:
1280x1024 is simply 4:3 you should have 1280x800 that's widescreen ;) I havent found a way to set it to that resolution yet. It really bothered me, but then I started playing and I forgot about it. Inverted resolutions are crap though.
My bad, I'm running 1280x800. :)

PLEASE HELP!!!

On my PC, it seems that I cannot locate the folder where all the "screen shots" from the game are saved. When I?m playing, I usually press (PRT SCR) key to save the screen shot. I can see that my PC is definitely saving the screen shot because the screen slightly freezes (for about 1.10 of a second). But afterwards, I cannot find the damn folder with those saved screen shots from the game. If you know the path to the folder PLEASE tell me where it is, I would really appreciate your help. Thank You.

P.S. Happy New Year to All Members of this Forum.

Porsche-Superiority said:
PLEASE HELP!!!

On my PC, it seems that I cannot locate the folder where all the "screen shots" from the game are saved. When I?m playing, I usually press (PRT SCR) key to save the screen shot. I can see that my PC is definitely saving the screen shot because the screen slightly freezes (for about 1.10 of a second). But afterwards, I cannot find the damn folder with those saved screen shots from the game. If you know the path to the folder PLEASE tell me where it is, I would really appreciate your help. Thank You.

P.S. Happy New Year to All Members of this Forum.

Press F12 in the game when you want to take a screenshot and it will take one and save it in My Pictures. Not sure if PRT SCR world with the game, sorry.

jensked said:
print screen would say Windows to take a screenshot, but I doubt it would work that way, because the image is made by the GPU.

Anyways you should paste it somewhere since print screen doesn't make a file.

no. it works

^ Thank You for your help. I'll see what I can do....

More suggestions are welcome...

F12 doesn't work?

F12 does work.

But i thought that there is suppose to be a special folder for NFS: MW screen shots.
Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Battlefield 2 and even NFS: Porsche Unleased - they all have spesial folders for the screen shots. So, i thought that the NFS: MW too has this kind of folder. But it seems that it does not.

However, if some one knows anything about it or how to locate the folder with screenshots after using PRT SCR key, then PLEASE feel free to share your knowledge..... :( :cry:

If you wanna do it with PRT SCR then you can only make 1 screenshot, I think...
You simply press "paste" in any image programm, and there it is...

There is a screenshot function in NFS? I had no idea. As for using Prtscr, you only get one, if you press it again it will delete the one you had before. Quite a pain.

Simply use fraps...

Thank You for your suggestions mates. I guess I'll use F12 key, it's the only way for me take lots of screenshots.....

Once again, <THANKS>

no it's not the only way. As buba said, you can always use fraps, a tired and true method.