More drift videos (GT4)

I love using SS Route 5 to dorifto. BTW, what tires do you use?

Thanks. I use N2/N1 tires on the GT-R, N2/N2 on the 300C.

The song is "overdrive & remixed by DJ ZORRO".

i can get good drifts in my SL65, fully tuned with standard settings. the wheels just spin. i'll try to get some video.

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:
Thanks for all the vids mate!

Are you drifting using the DFP?

I recently got the DFP and am desperatly wanting to drift. I'v been trying cars like the M5 and Tsukuba wet and the Holdens at ElCapitan but I just can't do it.

Mind recomending good car/track combos. The NSX is a good start, I will try that.

hints and tips for DFP drifting:

Good car for practising MR drifting is stock Lotus Elise 111R or basically almost any MR Lotus, excluding Europa.. and if you want steady, easy FR drifter, try BMW 120i. New MX-5 is also good, it's bit more tailhappy though providing bigger angles but easy to control. I could beat Z3 M coupe with "stock" (oilchange) 120i while drifting the corners in beginner league's FR cup last race, easy 200 A-spec points. and if you're up for a challenge, try to beat any professional hall's first race's events with a stock BMW 120i or MX-5.

How do you get to take videos/photos of more than one car? For example, can you take a picture of, say, an endurance race?

You can save the replay and then open it in the Replay Theater and take pictures there.

You're still playing this game?!! :lol:

j/k :p

Really cool vid however :thumbsup: Watching you drift that Mustang makes me want to fire up GT4 again (with my DFP) and 'av a go with the Mustang as well.

Are there any specific major changes you made to the car to enable it to drift?

The settings for the Mustang are

Tires: N2/N2
Spring rate: 10.0/2.0
Ride height: 92/92
Shock bound: 3/6
Shock rebound: 5/8
Camber angle: 2.0/0.0
Toe angle: +1/+2
Stabilizers: 3/4

Brake ballance: 5/2

TCS: 0
ASM: 0

Downforce: 0/0

Ballast: 0/0

Thanks for the comments. :thumbsup:

^ do those setting help significantly? ive found that i can drift/powerslide decently well now in anything thats RWD as long as its got economy tires one. Hell, i was doing decently ok in the Leno Tank Car with economy tires on.

Tires and settings will help a lot, N tires are great for drifting.