I had an insane dream again.

zeoniks

Car(s)
2007 Nissan Murano
This time, I was at a bicycle shop and I was looking around and I saw a mountain bike that had "SLR McLaren". It was unchained and I took it for a ride and I went faster than any car around me.

That wasn't the only odd dream I had either. One time I was on a motorcycle racing a black man on a bicycle. The odd part was that he had no hands and halfway through the race he was eating a hamburger with the stumps at the end of his arms. Funny thing is, he beat me....

Re: I had an insane dream again.

zeoniks said:
This time, I was at a bicycle shop and I was looking around and I saw a mountain bike that had "SLR McLaren". It was unchained and I took it for a ride and I went faster than any car around me.

That wasn't the only odd dream I had either. One time I was on a motorcycle racing a black man on a bicycle. The odd part was that he had no hands and halfway through the race he was eating a hamburger with the stumps at the end of his arms. Funny thing is, he beat me....

Well...yeah he beat you! No hands = less race weight! :lol:

Seriously, thats a tripped dream. I rarely remember my dreams, but I vividly remember the ones I had when I stayed in the Rocky Mountains for a bit. I think the lack of oxygen did that.

I don't dream at all. :dunno:

One time Kurt Cobain asked me to play "Come as You Are" with him at a private show. We were jamming for a bit until halfway through the song I realized that I didn't know the lyrics. Or for that matter, any more than the intro. I think he bitchslapped me, it got hazy after that.

Did u guys ever notice (or is it just me) that it is impossible to run in dreams, especially in tense and danerous situations...There is always some force stopping me from running...

The nightmares i used to have when I used to be sick were the most horrifying...there would be some balloons in mid air, mostly green and every one that popped would give me immense pain...used to hate those..haven't had them for a long time now.

ive had more random dreams. there is that one where i think i used to be the coolest kid in the universe, and i had a trophy to prove it. and this hot girl was at my cousins house which turned out to be a combination of my cousins house and my friends house.
But i didnt get any action because the trophy was rusted...

I often have dreams where I am ripping out my own teeth...and it feels good to do so.

I have no idea what the heck that could mean. It is kind of disturbing, really.

Catbunny said:
I often have dreams where I am ripping out my own teeth...and it feels good to do so.
Weird I've had some dreams where I wiggle my teeth back and forth and then twist them out. :?

Most dreams I have seem to have elements of that day's (or that week's) events (or thoughts) in them.

For example, yesterday I dreamt I was driving in Holland in a car that had a front end that looked like a Bugatti Veyron.
I forgot that they have speed cameras in Holland and shortly thereafter I was being chased by the police.
Also I dreamt I didn't know where the hell I was going.
I was trying to get to Zutphen for some reason (my aunt lives there).

Now I'm fairly certain that Holland, Bugatti and Speed cameras came from threads on the forum here.
Being chased by the police, getting lost and Zutphen, I'm not sure of.

I suspect dreaming is nothing more than the mind trying to process (file, link, sort, analyze) events from the previous day, and for some reason it uses images in the process.

Maybe this explains why I sometimes have a lot less difficulty trying to solve a certain problem the morning after the day after I've struggled with it.
I wonder too if that's why people can't think well when they haven't slept in a while, maybe the "to be processed" buffer is full. :lol:

I hate when i dream im late for work and i wake up and rush to the bathroom, take a shower and then get a glance at a watch and see its 3 in the morning and i dont have to be up for another 5 hours :x

I have two recurrent dreams:
- My teeth are absolutely rotten and falling apart (maybe fear of losing them in real life?)
-I?m fighting someone but all the blows have no effect wich would be bizarre (I?m 6?3" ,220lbs and kung-fu trained)

We should have an "I dreamt" thread so we can post our dreams.

ESPNSTI said:
I wonder too if that's why people can't think well when they haven't slept in a while, maybe the "to be processed" buffer is full. :lol:
And then you get buffer overrun errors and you get confused easily. :lol:

Like a few days ago I had stayed up all night working on a project and went to school the next day after not sleeping at all, and instead of writing down notes like I thought I was doing, I had written "G35 @ 300hp"

raheel_qamar said:
...The nightmares i used to have when I used to be sick were the most horrifying...there would be some balloons in mid air, mostly green and every one that popped would give me immense pain...used to hate those..haven't had them for a long time now.

Same here. When im sick, im always dreaming the same, im in a desert, that is actualy a chessboard, and im on a train. I fall of, than someone forces me to transport the whole fuckin desert to another place, but i have to take the sand in particle ( i dunno if you guys understand? :) ), and every time i pick up a little piece, somebody is shouting, and it hurts :?

Crazy... Last time i have rolled with my friends car, than i woke up and it realy acked me :cry:

Oh yeah, and you cant run in dreams, thats true :x

last night i went to sleep, the dream had been playing 15 min earlier.. i missed the intro :(

Lilleput said:
I hate when i dream im late for work and i wake up and rush to the bathroom, take a shower and then get a glance at a watch and see its 3 in the morning and i dont have to be up for another 5 hours :x
hahahhaha. that sounds so familiar to me. except i do this in the morning to go to school. the worst is when i woke up and took a shower at 4 in the morning, 2 hours earlier than i needed to, AND it was on a saturday.

once a guy in the classroom fell asleep. Normally other pupils don't notice (except if he's doing that "falling forward and than correcting himself-move"), but he suddenly had one of those "falling experiences" and bumped loudly with his knees and feet against everything. Funny as hell :)

I have some pretty weird dreams sometimes too, but luckily I forget them soon (as this is a normal thing with dreams, they fade very quickly). I should get up very quickly and start writing everything as fast as I can, but mostly I'm too lazy and the dream isn't very pleasant either, mostly...

getting up too early never happened to me yet. Maybe because I always need my alarm clock to wake up, so if I don't hear that, I know I don't have to get up :).
Once however, I woke up in the middle of the night and noticed my alarm clock had resetted itself (power failure). Funny as it was almost some sixth sense as I needed to get up early in order to study a couple of hours more for a test that day... :)

bartboy9891 said:
Lilleput said:
hahahhaha. that sounds so familiar to me. except i do this in the morning to go to school. the worst is when i woke up and took a shower at 4 in the morning, 2 hours earlier than i needed to, AND it was on a saturday.

I remember when my dad drove me to school once, beause i thought I missed the bus, we both looked very stupid entering the house again with my mom laughing at us. :p

Oh! I forgot to mention this, I only thought of it after reading some posts. When I get a bad cold or flu, I get really terrifying nightmares that areclassified as the dubious title Phantasmagoria. I see demons and visions of hell. Wouldnt wish it on anyone.

Somtimes dreams that you have have really no meaning, just your brain getting rid of the accumulation of a days thoughts.