US freeing Saddam aides

So you didn't find the successful election recently "kinda interesting"?

I am not surprised that it wasn't commented about, it leaves little to critic about the US so most ppl here wouldnt bother posting that positive news.

sigh :roll:

Either that or people don't want to bitch and fight during the holidays?

That's my reason for not posting in here so close to Christmas, look what you've done!!!!11!1one!!1!1 :lol:

justin syder said:

I am not surprised that it wasn't commented about, it leaves little to critic about the US so most ppl here wouldnt bother posting that positive news.

and i am not surprised that you don't comment this issue at all but rather bitch on about something else. ;)

justin syder said:

That people actually voting (again), not really. The aftermath will be interesting though...i.e. when the new government is formed or not.

but what do I know...maybe it is interesting
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10572818/

The fact of the matter is that there is no hard evidence to keep these ppl. Some of you would argue to give lawyers to Gitmo captives but want to make an issue of this? We are actually letting ppl go because we can't charge them or hold them for intelligence and this is somehow negative? :?

And I am really dissapointed in the comments of some to label my comments as "bitching". It really motivates me to debate with you guys. :thumbsdown:

but rather bitch on about something else.

Actually it was just ryosuke not anyone esle. I apologize.