Have a custom Title? Then post here !

Raheel

Photoshop Mod
Car(s)
BMW E46 318 CI
As the title suggests, This is a useless and stupid thread but nevertheless i was curious to see what types of names Ren has come up with....

So if you have a custom title, please post here are give a brief explanation of what it means..... (Some drive me mad and I can't figure out what they mean : especially " bone owned me ")

Not a dude title holders have to post here too :p ..

Off you go..

My Title : PS Exercise Guy
Descripion : nothing Special..Just for running the Photoshop section :)

No title... :cry:

Then you shouldn't post here! Hmm, wait... Me neither ;-)

Buba

well my noob formator tittle was mainly created by Renesis because I have been known to flame noobs about the rules of the forums and get them used to the naziness that is practiced on the forum

I haven't gotten my "Not a Dude" title yet.

:( :cry:

I think I would want something a little more unique though... What that would be I have no idea.

I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want...I'm not gonna stop until I get a title. I want a title! I want a title! etc...
:cry:

Sure reminds me of this thread...good times.

^^ That one was funny... He stopped showing up afterwards, right?

Buba

VWKafer :|, totally forgot about that dude. didn't have a problem with him though

anyways, got my title for owning sl65, and got later confirmed by setting TGG in her place 8)

same time sl65 got his title. there was a thread started by a newbie who wanted some info about a car, and sl65 wrote a complete rant of what was the best out of his experience, comparing with cars he had driven....
i just replied with sth like "you're 15! you're not allowed to drive, how can you have any experience"

was quite funny at the time, was back in the time he was trying to keep it quite he was so young (and now end half of his posts with "i'm 15, what do i know" :lol: -restecp ;)-)

and TGG was posting simpson quotes in every thread, i yelled at her once, lots of praise of fellow members, and no more TGG shortly after

BlaRo said:
I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want a title! I want...I'm not gonna stop until I get a title. I want a title! I want a title! etc...
:cry:

Sure reminds me of this thread...good times.
How about: FG's official FOB :lol: :D :mrgreen: :p

just j/k :whistle:

hey UKD....long time no see your post..... u might be the ultra...but u know I am the coolest 8) .....

I want a title that says FG's Official VW Nut!! :mrgreen:

I got mine as the first female, after haz called me a dude here :mrgreen: