Guess that car game

Hey, bartboy! It's your turn! :p

Maybe we should add a general rule saying that you've got three days for posting a new pic, after that anybody who wants to can post a new car - what are your opinions on that?

Nah, two days is too short, especially in summertime when you might be away for a weekend - time zones could kill you off, then. Would it be better to ask Renesis as well, he's not really into that game any more but invented the whole thing (and rules).

it's not the end of the world if someone else posted a pic

i also say 2 days

(PS: mautzel, do you actually read any other thread besides this one?)

24hours is enough time, imo.
Since if right answering and checking it is taking 3days, so will be the checking of answers for the quiz.

bone said:
it's not the end of the world if someone else posted a pic

i also say 2 days

(PS: mautzel, do you actually read any other thread besides this one?)

:) Initially, I joined the forum to only follow this thread, but I'm having an occasionally go at other ones nowadays as well.

shit, i havent been on FinalGear much in the past 2 days sorry.
here is a fairly easy one
http://img505.imageshack.**/img505/3010/clipping0db.jpg

WHAT a beauty! My first thought was Duesenberg, and after a quick research it it turned out to be right: 1933 Duesenberg SJ Roadster, can imagine that you must have a few bucks in spare to own that one today 8)

mautzel said:
WHAT a beauty! My first thought was Duesenberg, and after a quick research it it turned out to be right: 1933 Duesenberg SJ Roadster, can imagine that you must have a few bucks in spare to own that one today 8)
dammit, i thought it would keep you guessing for a little while longer. so its your turn mautzel.

here is the original pic BTW
http://img326.imageshack.**/img326/8328/duesenbergsj015dj.jpg

the harder you make it, the sooner mautzel find the answer

try a lupo, wanne bet he doesn't find it :lol:

Lupo's not a problem for me either (Though there's one sort of cars I cannot figure out at all, of course I won't tell you which ones :p )

Here's the new one:

jqhshu.jpg