Complaints Complaints Complaints

Fucking examinations in about a week which make me feel bad because when I do nothing now, I know I'll be in the shit the day before the examination, thinking "why didn't I study a little more last week, when I had more time?". If only it was a little interesting :/ The two subjects which are in fact interesting, have been studied already :)

and the fact that I had to change the radiochannel in the car again because some lowlife programmer programmed some shit of Black Eyed Peas. I hope the label pays the channel a lot of money to air this kind of crap...

And the fact that I don't have a decent audio system at home in my room, which forces me to wash the black eyed peas crap out of my head using crappy 2.0 computer speakers.
But after the examinations I'm going to some hi-fi shop and buy some nice wharfedale speakers and a marantz integrated amplifier & cd-player, which will cost me an obscene amout of money, but will allow me to listen to good music in good quality, always.

8 inches of snow today. The Craftsman SnowThruster 8000 XM Type-R chose the perfect time to break down. :(

What was the word for a word which has only one google result? A googlism?

Anyway, "snowthruster" is one of those. What the hell is a "snowthruster"?

edit: I suppose the more used word for it is "snow thrower", not?
I was about to post something about the lazyness of Americans, however, 28 cm of snow is an awful amount of snow :shock:

I think the proper term (well for at least around here) is a snowblower. And that is a lot of snow, thankfully us Long Islanders have the ocean close by providing water temperatures and therefore no snow. :thumbsup:

But this is the complaints thread, mine is that I have midterms in about 2 weeks and I have Spanish and Calculus on the same day. :eek: Not cool at all.

Also, I want to do something constructive, I need to build something. All through holiday vacation I just played video games and slept, I want to work on something. I will work on my friend's boat come spring, but that is too long. I want to work on a project of sorts, but I've got no ideas and a lack of time. Not cool. :thumbsdown:

CyberMonkey said:
What was the word for a word which has only one google result? A googlism?

Anyway, "snowthruster" is one of those. What the hell is a "snowthruster"?

edit: I suppose the more used word for it is "snow thrower", not?
I was about to post something about the lazyness of Americans, however, 28 cm of snow is an awful amount of snow :shock:
It's a snowblower or snowthrower. I invented the word "SnowThruster" because I thought it was silly.

BlaRo said:
It's a snowblower or snowthrower. I invented the word "SnowThruster" because I thought it was silly.

Sounds like something you'd use for cocaine on the run.

Why do smokers feel it is ok to discard their butts any and everywhere?
It's still littering. :yucky:

CyberMonkey said:
Fucking examinations in about a week which make me feel bad because when I do nothing now...If only it was a little interesting :/ The two subjects which are in fact interesting, have been studied already :)

What/where do you study? I'm studying an additional year of economics in Leuven.

CyberMonkey said:
But after the examinations I'm going to some hi-fi shop and buy some nice wharfedale speakers and a marantz integrated amplifier & cd-player, which will cost me an obscene amout of money, but will allow me to listen to good music in good quality, always.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Olds442 said:
Why do smokers feel it is ok to discard their butts any and everywhere?
It's still littering. :yucky:

That's a huge pet peeve of mine. All of a sudden I see a butt flying out the car window. Disgusting.

jensked said:
CyberMonkey said:
Fucking examinations in about a week which make me feel bad because when I do nothing now...If only it was a little interesting :/ The two subjects which are in fact interesting, have been studied already :)

What/where do you study? I'm studying an additional year of economics in Leuven.

"industrieel ingenieur", in Gent, second year.

Lusitano said:
BlaRo said:
8 inches of snow today. The Craftsman SnowThruster 8000 XM Type-R chose the perfect time to break down. :(

Type-R?!?!
You did not stick japanese characters decals on to it, did you? :D
I've got racing stripes and NAWZ stickaz on it, dogg! Adds 300 horespoewah!!!1 ;)

I cant decide which course i really want to take. currently I'm taking IBS(interdisciplinary business studies) at my uni. what i want is a course related to cars . but my uni doesnt offer it the only course they offer that is nearly related to cars is mechanincal engineering. but i am not smart enough, i cant reach the req. grade to transfer plus i easily get bored with studies. and most of the girls I have a crush on has a boyfriend. :x

m102486 said:
I cant decide which course i really want to take. currently I'm taking IBS(interdisciplinary business studies) at my uni. what i want is a course related to cars . but my uni doesnt offer it the only course they offer that is nearly related to cars is mechanincal engineering. but i am not smart enough, i cant reach the req. grade to transfer plus i easily get bored with studies. and most of the girls I have a crush on has a boyfriend. :x

Up until now I thought I.B.S stood for Irritable Bowel Syndrome

google it...I'm serious :mrgreen:

Here is a good one:
Twist-off caps on beer! What? Are you afraid of breaking a nail? :blowup:

Tip: Most beers with twist-off caps are *^%#$!

so am still in canada and its winter time. :cry:

Hmm lets see...I am getting a 2000 Nissan Altima, but I can't drive it until I get a steady job. :(

logo said:
so am still in canada and its winter time. :cry:

two words, learn them. for they will bring you sexy latinas on the beach and hot weather bliss;

Jetblue, Miami.

;)