Welcome to XenForo

I've seen a few signature images floating around in other signatures and avatars, very odd. Turned mine off for now to try and help.

Top right there's an alerts menu. Click that and then click the link to the actual post.

Not for anything posted before the change, it seems. I see your reply to my question but that's all.

The question was prompted by the new "trophy" about "someone has liked something you posted". Clicking that shows you nothing...

Just popping in to throw out another thank you to @Viper007Bond and the other admin working behind the scenes to get us back up and running. I know there's a lot on everyone's plates, particularly with Viper, so for them to put some time aside to get us going again here definitely doesn't go unappreciated. There's a lot of us here who have tons of friends as a direct result of this site, for which we are very grateful, so thank you for keeping it going!

The link to jump to the first unread post in a thread is missing.

Yay, the forums are back. Thanks to everyone that is doing all the hard work for us.

yes, but sometimes clicking the thread title takes you to the first unread post, and sometimes not.
i think it only takes you to the first unread if you're watching the thread
if not, you're taking to post 1...

yes, but sometimes clicking the thread title takes you to the first unread post, and sometimes not.
i think it only takes you to the first unread if you're watching the thread
if not, you're taking to post 1...
All the thread title links in the new posts page have the /unread suffix for me. I wonder if the new software knows where you left off in the old threads.

Enabled Tapatalk again for anyone that uses it, although the mobile version of the site in your browser is pretty good. Just no push notifications and stuff.
Thanks for enabling Tapatalk again. Can report that it works much better now, than it did with the last version before the switch to the new software. Even the really long threads are working now.

It looks like the first time you open a thread with the new software it takes you to the first post, but you will have a "Go to new" button at the top.

The next times it'll take you to the new content automatically like others have said.

It looks like the first time you open a thread with the new software it takes you to the first post, but you will have a "Go to new" button at the top.

The next times it'll take you to the new content automatically like others have said.

Makes sense. The last read post data likely wasn't imported but it'll log where you left off going forward.

what a luxury it is to be able to edit your posts again!
you only know what's convenient when you don't have it anymore :p

It's like getting back home after a particularly long and exhausting trip.

Thanks to everyone for their efforts.

I don't mind the blue, it is my favourite colour after all, but FG should go back to the more traditional scheme to my mind.

Also how do you go straight to the newest content in a thread? Currently it takes me to the first page