Welcome to XenForo

Yeesh. I can raise the limit but 52 seems excessive and must make that thread slow as hell to load.

Might I suggest a shared Google Photos album or something instead?

I would prefer not. Linking to an external host just for photos just breaks up the flow of a nice writeup, and many I suspect aren't willing to setup and maintain a blog somewhere else they can link to.

Well, the roadtrip and meet photo threads tend to be extremely picture-heavy by design. ;)
I already use an external picture host. Just linking to an album is not the same as doing an actual write-up containing pictures inserted into the story, as @ZeDestructor already said. :)

Well, the roadtrip and meet photo threads tend to be extremely picture-heavy by design. ;)
I already use an external picture host. Just linking to an album is not the same as doing an actual write-up containing pictures inserted into the story, as @ZeDestructor already said. :)

Use thumbnails for those versions? have smaller posts that adhere to the limits?

I set it to 100. If you need more than that, please break up the post as @Raparperi suggested.

Would that really help though? Default is 20 posts per page, and nutters like me spin up to 100 posts per page...

Potentially as it makes it easier for the server to parse posts I think. At the very least, it makes them easier for you to edit.

Last edited:
Check out the bottom-left of the forums where you can pick a dark theme. I found this particular one but we can make our own if we like. It's very easy as we can opt to just pick colors instead of actually editing the theme.

IRZtR6q.png

Agreeing with his Boniness of Ice, needs some go faster stripes. Traditional red or maybe a funky green in honour of LooseJoe's MX5.

The best part is that the dark theme isn't actually really a theme. It's completely stock templates so no worries about having to keep it up to date. It's litewrally just the default theme with different colors picked via the admin area. We can easily do the same. :)

yep, i'm also missing a touch of red...

Reactions: MWF
Still have a few issues with the forum that I'm compiling to post, but just noticed this oddity....

sgMZBrv.png

As far as red theme, I thought I found one a while ago that seemed to have generally positive feedback.

EDIT:
Found them.

While looking for those found that the search seems broken though. When searching for my posts in this subforum, it gave me 1 page of results with a random pick of posts going back to 2009 and wouldn't show me any others. Guessing its still trying to index everything?

yep, i'm also missing a touch of red...

(y)
Since the forums are now operating at a decent speed some "go faster" red accents would seem to be appropriate.

XenForo seems to have issues searching for stuff that was posted pre-changeover...