Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Paging someone with better photoshop skills... :p

Just be aware that normal rental agencies specifically prohibit going on the nordschleife. That is to say, there won't be anyone stopping you from going, but if something happens, you will be ROYALLY screwed.

On the upside, the convertible roof should make it easier to communicate with the driver while manhandling the gun rack.

Just be aware that normal rental agencies specifically prohibit going on the nordschleife. That is to say, there won't be anyone stopping you from going, but if something happens, you will be ROYALLY screwed.

I have heard there are spotters around the ring and you will be barred from renting with that agency or quite some time. Basically, if you want to go on the track, rent from a place by the ring like Apex, Rent4Ring, or RSRNurburgring. I chose 4 laps and a trainer which, with Apex was in the 600 euro range. subtract about 140 if you don't want a trainer.

We have no plans to lap the rental car. Now, if the weather is good, Der Stig and I may be lapping on an R1... :D

I have heard there are spotters around the ring and you will be barred from renting with that agency or quite some time. Basically, if you want to go on the track, rent from a place by the ring like Apex, Rent4Ring, or RSRNurburgring. I chose 4 laps and a trainer which, with Apex was in the 600 euro range. subtract about 140 if you don't want a trainer.
That's good info!

UY1BGLr.jpg

I can't remember if I posted this one on FG or not. HR employees keep stealing the spaces for my office so I decided to make a statement.

Nissan is wanting to get out of their relationship with Renault.

I'm calling it "Nexit"

In Germany.
What are you gonna do, throw a stale Schnitzel at him? :p

He has already summoned the Texas Cavalry to Ringmeet.

Don't make me remotely disable your Mustangs......... welp, looks like the Cavalry just switched sides.