[26x02] Feb. 24, 2019

What think ye?

• Total voters

Ripplin

Car(s)
2003 VW Golf TDI
In tonight's episode, Chris and Matt travel through Sri Lanka in tuk-tuks!

Not a bad one, as I love the idea of travelling on and off-road in tuk-tuks, and I'm surprised they hadn't done anything like this on a large scale before. (if they have, in any version of the show, I'm blanking right now...)

Shame so much, even their camaraderie, still seems to be scripted and contrived, even after a few years together. Feels like both of them are acting all the time. I know it took a while for Rut, Adam and Tanner to feel more natural, but I'm starting to think it'll never feel that way with Chris and Matt. I do think they make a good pair, though.

Skipped the celebrity segment. (shocker!) Missed the usual quirky Rory segment.

I'll give this a generous 7. Love them tuk-tuks!

but I'm starting to think it'll never feel that way with Chris and Matt. I do think they make a good pair, though.

Skipped the celebrity segment. (shocker!) Missed the usual quirky Rory segment.

Don't think it's happening between the three of them, hence two new people next season. If Chris starts tp be scaled back, he might want to look over his shoulder.

Prof. Green was the best part of that show. Complete nutter and a petrol head :D

Another entertaining episode. Formulaic, yes, but with plenty of originality. I've enjoyed both episodes' guests so far.

Too bad they never said whether Matt "saw the elephant."

I cant get behind the Mercedes being better than the BMW, they didn't used the M5 competition, no laptime? Seems convenient to exclude that. Bad comparison overall.

Don't think it's happening between the three of them, hence two new people next season. If Chris starts tp be scaled back, he might want to look over his shoulder.

Prof. Green was the best part of that show. Complete nutter and a petrol head :D
Is Freddie Flintoff funny, at least?

I tend to skip the guest segment if I don't know who it is, to be honest, but I'm willing to go back and watch his segment now. :)

After the good start into the season, this episode was completely forgettable. Why did I watch it?

Was a bit like a Big Mac Meal - filled the time but strangely unmemorable.

Is Freddie Flintoff funny, at least?

I tend to skip the guest segment if I don't know who it is, to be honest, but I'm willing to go back and watch his segment now. :)

Can be, daft mad hatter ;)

Another one infected with GrandTouritis. I mean, if you're obviously going to push the tuk tuk off the hill, just push it off the bloody hill. No one believes the weakly written and weakly acted excuse, so just do it honestly.

And on that weakly written and weakly acted stuff, I realised that the most annoying thing about it from both current TG and CHM (both shows) is the pretend feuding. Why do they think that people arguing is somehow compelling? It might work in a soap opera, but in real life it's uncomfortable and awkward. And when it's obviously scripted and pointless (this is not supposed to be a drama) it's just irritating.