[03x08] March 1, 2019 - International Buffoons' Vacation

I've watched this episode and I'd rate it a....

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.9%

Votes: 2 3.7%

Votes: 6 11.1%

Votes: 8 14.8%

Votes: 14 25.9%

Votes: 16 29.6%

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
With Jeremy driving from up above, while the start didn’t feel like it was staged in that Jeremy wasn’t driving, the stopping by wedging the motor home in between felt like it. The worst was, how would you get throttle and brake to work off one throttle handle?

It's not that tricky - I drove Adrian's 850 in the French Alps years ago using his hand controls for throttle and brake - pull back to accelerate, push forward to brake. Took me about 2 miles to get used to it.

I really need to get a VPN so I can get this show (no, I haven't seen a single one).

There is if I want to keep a copy locally on my HD ;)

The show is freely available exactly where it (and millions of others) have always been freely available.

Methinks the young folk today don't even know how things worked in the early days of Internet... ;)

Heck, this very forum was where I found how to get hold of Top Gear in the old days, helping to make it literally the most "popular" show on the net...

Last edited:
The show is freely available exactly where it (and millions of others) have always been freely available.

Methinks the young folk today don't even know how things worked in the early days of Internet... ;)
Methinks had you bothered to ask, rather than make assumptions, you would have learned ISPs here closely monitor download volumes and have been known to report overages as a means of violating digital rights media , etc...

Otherwise, I would have asked for the where, which I didn’t.

Kids today.

Methinks had you bothered to ask, rather than make assumptions, you would have learned ISPs here closely monitor download volumes and have been known to report overages as a means of violating digital rights media , etc...

Otherwise, I would have asked for the where, which I didn’t.

Kids today.

You talked about VPN for Amazon... I suggested other methods. Quite reasonable for me to think you might not have considered those if you don't mention them.

You talked about VPN for Amazon... I suggested other methods. Quite reasonable for me to think you might not have considered those if you don't mention them.
I did mention them... in response to RdKetchup. I said I wanted a VPN to download and keep a copy. Also, I never asked for help in how to do either option.