An Aussie in Texas, March 14-24, 2019.

I have arrived! I am jet lagged to hell, but I’m here!
Exploring today, first Stars game tonight!

Enjoy. FG Texans are a friendly and hospitable bunch. Just don't let them take you to an Outback. ;)

Actually do. The Down Under 'Rita is one hell of a drink - it's a premixed Margarita that comes out of a slushie machine then gets topped off with extra shots of Cointreau and tequila, available in sizes up to 22oz as I recall.

Enjoy. FG Texans are a friendly and hospitable bunch. Just don't let them take you to an Outback. ;)

Actually do. The Down Under 'Rita is one hell of a drink - it's a premixed Margarita that comes out of a slushie machine then gets topped off with extra shots of Cointreau and tequila, available in sizes up to 22oz as I recall.

This would be hilarious for her to go. ?

The only thing worth getting at an Outback is the Bloomin' Onion.

If they’re the same as the ones they imported to Australia, I’m allergic to their food. Found out the hard way.

I have never been to an Outback lol. I don’t have any VBs leftover either.

We’re still planning on a lunch meetup tomorrow and see where things go in the afternoon. Any plans on Sunday yet?

Not during the day, but there is a Stars game that night.

Looks like I’m gonna miss the lunch meet up. 2 out of 3 lanes on got closed because of bridge repairs. It took me 3 hours to go 5 miles.

Anyone care to share info on this? I have no idea what’s going on?!

On March 18, a FinalGear meme was born...

QUALITY KNOB
We were struggling in the car on the way back from Bar Louie.

Oh, and I’m not busy until ~4pm if you want to meet up and do tourist things downtown.

I was told we were going to shoot things...on arrival, I saw this:
Subtle knob trolling guys. Thanks.

Attachments

• 5E62D9CB-0BB7-44F7-9094-62A379D16156.jpeg
    5E62D9CB-0BB7-44F7-9094-62A379D16156.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 271
All I know is that I'm all knobbed out this morning.